Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-10-2018, 07:14 PM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Rep colour question/donations to the BBS

I see most users have a green bar, all except Maz, who has a single black one.

What does a single black bar signify?

Is that like a black belt in rep?
Old 21-10-2018, 08:46 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Maz is a BBS ultra?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 21-10-2018, 08:48 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
He's disabled it .... Because he can ..... Because he's special.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle View Post
I see most users have a green bar, all except Maz, who has a single black one.

What does a single black bar signify?

Is that like a black belt in rep?
Settings & Options

Edit options

Show Your Reputation Level

If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.

Back to Black
Old 22-10-2018, 12:20 PM
COYP!

I'm not seeing that Les?
I click on edit options but it doesn't let me do the maz edit?

Last edited by in-exile; 22-10-2018 at 12:29 PM.
Old 22-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
I'm not seeing that Les?
I click on edit options but it doesn't let me do the maz edit?
I think it may be an option that posters get when helping the BBS out then.

Which at the moment all donations one offs or any amounts each month are very welcome as it has got very,very tight keeping us add free etc and actually keeping this place going with the costs.

I don't know what it would be to upgrade but she (the BBS) is getting a bit worn and tatty around the edges with stuff not working anymore.

So all donations are welcome and you can turn your rep off like Maz,go invisible when posting and get more PM space which gives us something to read ( )

Thanks very much to all those that do contribute because without you ....

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-10-2018, 06:15 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think it may be an option that posters get when helping the BBS out then.

Which at the moment all donations one offs or any amounts each month are very welcome as it has got very,very tight keeping us add free etc and actually keeping this place going with the costs.

I don't know what it would be to upgrade but she (the BBS) is getting a bit worn and tatty around the edges with stuff not working anymore.

So all donations are welcome and you can turn your rep off like Maz,go invisible when posting and get more PM space which gives us something to read ( )

Thanks very much to all those that do contribute because without you ....

To view the link you have to Register or Login
How much to turn his back on?
And I used to pay in monthly then you and Brummie ****ed me over on inside info on just how much of a Twat Pardew was at the club..... And we know how that worked out in the end.
Old 22-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

It's really cool that you contributed and thanks.

Even if I/mods pissed you off which will happen LOL we never look at that aspect of it when it comes to that,to be honest I do not even remember what we had a barny about

Its not a case of turning it on (No cost) it's a case of fixing the place (we cannot afford an upgrade) plus the server cost is outweighing what we collect now to keep this site running and add free....So we need a bit of help.

The mods are a very small part of this site that try to help to keep the BBS running but thats it, we are all in this together.
Old 22-10-2018, 07:22 PM
COYP!

Ok so I've set up £10 per month ..... So now you mods call me Sir
Old 22-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Thank you very much Sir !!!!!!
Old 22-10-2018, 09:11 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Maz is a BBS ultra?
I've gone Ultra!
Old 22-10-2018, 09:12 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Thank you very much Sir !!!!!!
Old 22-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's really cool that you contributed and thanks.

Even if I/mods pissed you off which will happen LOL we never look at that aspect of it when it comes to that,to be honest I do not even remember what we had a barny about

Its not a case of turning it on (No cost) it's a case of fixing the place (we cannot afford an upgrade) plus the server cost is outweighing what we collect now to keep this site running and add free....So we need a bit of help.

The mods are a very small part of this site that try to help to keep the BBS running but thats it, we are all in this together.

How much do the site need a month Les?
Old 22-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Adlerhorst is getting things together to see where we are at in the next few weeks (he is a busy man and we are really thankful for what he does) so in the next weeks or so we can see what we need to do.

I am in no way sure of the figures so we will wait until its sorted but I do know what we get in is now not enough to cover what is spent per month to keep this place ticking along without ads.

I thank all the generous posters who are all Sirs to me now who help this place out
Old 22-10-2018, 09:36 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
How much to turn his back on?
And I used to pay in monthly then you and Brummie ****ed me over on inside info on just how much of a Twat Pardew was at the club..... And we know how that worked out in the end.
Definitely worth an extra quid.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
………...

Its not a case of turning it on (No cost) it's a case of fixing the place (we cannot afford an upgrade) plus the server cost is outweighing what we collect now t..................r.
What server? is it not a ZX81 in your house?
Old 22-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
I'm on the £3, you can call me Scrooge.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
What server? is it not a ZX81 in your house?
ZX81 ????

Seriously I do not understand what Dave does how this place winds up and how it keeps ticking along.

Except for I know you have to insert coins init once a month and we need a couple of bob more to put in the meter
Old 22-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I'm on the £3, you can call me Scrooge.
I will call you sir and thank you everything helps !
Old 22-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Policy advisor to God

Alright, alright, out of embarrassment I've clicked on a fiver.

If I end up homeless over it I'm coming to you.