Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Slimy member

Conger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oculus Rift

Has anyone got one, and is 350 a bargain, or still too much for something that'll be obsolete in 2 years time?
Old 20-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Anyone got a rift/vive? I've been working on and off on a sports bundle since I got mine so could do with some testers soon. The games are:

Football - save shots, headers, volleys, scissors kicks (proper shots, not the floaty rubbish in other GK games), earn points for each save depending on where the ball lands and the difficulty of the shot.
Tennis - a bit like Headmaster, you earn points by hitting balls fired from a ball machine at targets
Cricket - same, but hoping to add a bowler rather than a machine.

All three of these will have bronze, silver and gold target scores. Getting the bronze score unlocks the next level.

Mini Golf - holes with twists, turns, hills, obstacles etc. generated procedurally making for an unlimited number of courses.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:08 PM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
VR headsets make me vomit after 2 or 3 mins and then I have to go to sleep
Old 20-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
I know a few people who don't get on with it, nothing that bad though

It does take a little while for the brain to adjust. I hardly ever feel sick now, only when the movements are completely unnatural, like moving around the International Space Station.
Old 20-03-2019, 03:45 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is that the next Marvel super villain?
Old 21-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Slimy member

Conger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have one - bought it only just before Christmas, and annoyingly see they're bringing out a new version... :-(

Anyway, its great fun - can't get my kids off Beat Saber, and things like The Climb are good fun.

Happy to test stuff!
Old 21-03-2019, 09:26 AM
Watching Paint Dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conger View Post
I have one - bought it only just before Christmas, and annoyingly see they're bringing out a new version... :-(

Anyway, its great fun - can't get my kids off Beat Saber, and things like The Climb are good fun.

Happy to test stuff!
Yeah, I think I'll skip the new Rift, I'm happy enough with the resolution and not bothered about having to have the sensors set up.

But definitely going to get the Quest if it's easy to put test builds on it, as it's wireless and has the computer, graphics card etc. built in. I don't know how they're doing it for $400. They seem to be swerving questions about battery life though....