Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 15-06-2019, 03:14 AM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Only saw the highlights but loved Roots innings. Played beautifully.
Old 15-06-2019, 05:28 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Who will you be supporting Rob?
After much consideration I will be supporting Sri Lanka today.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Warner using up balls.

Another selfish knock from the deeply unpleasant cheat.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:56 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Warner using up balls.

Another selfish knock from the deeply unpleasant cheat.
Yup

He is out now which is a shame. He could have stayed till 40th over and maybe scored a 50.....damm
Old 15-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Even by Australian standards, Warner is an offensive little scrote. Bad tactical move by SL - should have left him there to drag the run-rate even further down. These two could rescue it for them if they stay there.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:19 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Even by Australian standards, Warner is an offensive little scrote.
absolutely.

He is so revolting, he even makes the other cheats acceptable in comparison. I am surprised his team mates welcomed him back as they did. But I guess for some, he took the flak on their behalf, so they probably felt obliged to.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Aussies doing a nice bit of collapsing here. SL can get these
Old 15-06-2019, 01:12 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Aussies doing a nice bit of collapsing here. SL can get these
I hope so mate
Old 15-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
The Sri Lankan bowler looks like a cross between Chanderpaul and Giroud
Old 15-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Come on you Sri Lankas
You beat the ???????
La la La la...

Anyone got a rhyme?
Old 15-06-2019, 02:21 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Good start for the Lankans
Old 15-06-2019, 02:44 PM
I am a Bad Man

I did wonder if Sri Lanka would ever turn up to this world cup
Old 15-06-2019, 04:33 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I did wonder if Sri Lanka would ever turn up to this world cup
Unfortunately they didn't hang around for long.
Old 15-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Old and jaded

Spectacular collapse. Aussies in the sort of run where things fall your way in a fashion that wins you World Cups, sadly
Old 15-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Spectacular collapse. Aussies in the sort of run where things fall your way in a fashion that wins you World Cups, sadly
I'd say that India and ourselves are far stronger with much better players. Aussies are winning because their opponents are not playing their best for the full 100 overs. India were way too good for them, the Aussies are playing 50 over cricket from 20 years back. Have faith, cheats never prosper
Old 15-06-2019, 05:23 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
Unfortunately they didn't hang around for long.
I vexed them.......funny I can't vex the Aussies
Old 15-06-2019, 05:24 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
I'd say that India and ourselves are far stronger with much better players. Aussies are winning because their opponents are not playing their best for the full 100 overs. India were way too good for them, the Aussies are playing 50 over cricket from 20 years back. Have faith, cheats never prosper

^^^^^
Old 15-06-2019, 07:00 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post

Plus the games they have won are against the so called poorer teams. Their one loss - India. They still have a lot of the harder games to play - saying that, I think the current top 4 will be the semifinalists.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:07 PM

Poacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So who was giving it large in the Peter May today with the hat, glasses and beer glass snake?
Old 16-06-2019, 08:09 AM
I am a Bad Man

Hope today's game lives up to the hype. 700000 people applied for the tickets apparently.