Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-06-2019, 01:51 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Bloody aida. They're offering the kids junior gold membership again with home or away but no f--ker knows what the away looks like.

As for the ballot. I can't really see it being an issue, How many away games get sold out prior to it going on general sale?
Old 14-06-2019, 04:08 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m personally interested by the streaming for “selected games”. That’s worth a lot to me.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 14-06-2019, 04:41 PM
Premiership 2019/20

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfly View Post
I’m personally interested by the streaming for “selected games”. That’s worth a lot to me.
Interesting... I wonder how many games
Old 14-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Anyone know how you get the junior shirt? I thought maybe it might ask for a size on submision etc but nothing.
I think you get a link to submit online

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 14-06-2019, 05:24 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
The Hf will get first Choice on all away games
As indeed they already do AFAIK
Old 14-06-2019, 05:36 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
As indeed they already do AFAIK
You know wrong
Old 14-06-2019, 09:46 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfly View Post
Friendlies and u23 games.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:32 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone else signed up for auto-renewing membership?
I signed up because you were supposed to get bonus loyalty points.

The info on the new gold membership says it gives 250 points.
My account says my gold membership has given me 200 points.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
Friendlies and u23 games.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 15-06-2019, 08:58 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilko View Post

My account is showing 200 points for 18/19 season which is oddly shown as purchased the same day as the 19/20 membership bought this week. The points account now shows 18/19 and 19/20 as the last two transactions.

I'm supposed to be on automatic renewal but was still sent a personal email with a link to renew, having to manually log in but with my details ready on the renewal page.
Old 15-06-2019, 01:39 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't think they're doing auto renewals for this season. I signed up at the start of 17/18 as I always get membership, but realised last summer (2018) that a few weeks before the season nothing had happened, and memberships had already been announced. I contacted the club and they said it hadnt worked and I had to reapply manually. I pestered them a bit over email and they credited me with the 200 bonus loyalty points. There was no option to sign up for autorenewal last summer, so I'm guessing they've withdrawn it. Did it work for anyone else?
Old 15-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
My account is showing 200 points for 18/19 season which is oddly shown as purchased the same day as the 19/20 membership bought this week. The points account now shows 18/19 and 19/20 as the last two transactions.

I'm supposed to be on automatic renewal but was still sent a personal email with a link to renew, having to manually log in but with my details ready on the renewal page.
Ah, you are right. The one I was looking at was actually 18/19 too. Assumed it was new as it was dated two days ago and right at the top of the list above tickets I bought last season. As you were...
Old 15-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Swollen Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
Did it work for anyone else?
I guess not!

I now remember it not working last season which I seemed to have forgotten about.
Old 16-06-2019, 02:18 PM

Steve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
From recollection, they send out an email later on where they ask you to confirm choices on shirts etc.
Yes this is what happened last year. Hopefully the same this year.
Old 16-06-2019, 02:32 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
The Hf will get first Choice on all away games
They only go to a handful of games on mass.

Old 17-06-2019, 04:37 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilko View Post

I didn't know you could do that, where's that option?
Old 17-06-2019, 04:41 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
why would someone get a season ticket and a gold membership? That reduced option seems odd?
Old 17-06-2019, 05:57 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
why would someone get a season ticket and a gold membership?
Why would anyone buy a membership in addition to a season ticket?

At Palace they have been trying to sell a membership on top of the s/t for years, chucking in the season review dvd, extra loyalty points ect

At the junior level, being a junior season ticket holder doesn't entitle you to buy a ticket to the kids xmas party for example - you have to be a member on top.

Making the U23s 'behind closed doors', then restricting online viewing to gold members only is a clever move to try and drive up membership imo

IMO membership should really just be about access to tickets (for non season ticket holders) but maybe I'm old fashioned and people do want more these days
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 17-06-2019, 07:26 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I signed my young daughter up to a Gold membership yesterday as it's great value given the fact you also get the Palace top with it along, with all the other stuff. I don't think the adult membership is great value TBH. I would imagine they sell at lot more Silvers this year on the adult front as most will just be interested in being able to buy tickets. A few people have said to me about the streaming access you get and assume it's Prem games, which AFAIK, it's not which is a bit misleading.
Old 17-06-2019, 11:25 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
I didn't know you could do that, where's that option?
Auto renewal was offered two (or maybe three) years ago by Palace. It was something you signed up for with the promise of bonus points for the commitment. Seems to have quietly been dropped as this year a personal email link was sent out to manually sign up. I can't say I've seen any extra points other than that for buying a membership in the first place?

Last edited by LN1; 17-06-2019 at 11:40 AM.