Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-09-2005, 04:51 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by strawberry mivi
If i may be so bold.
The weather in my back yard is 32.
Same as yesterday, the week before and the 2 months before that.
last rained for 5 mins 1st week of June.
May rain again in December.

Fascinating to hear about London's weather though
You may be so bold, in fact you must be to live in awful conditions like that, it must be hell out there, where ever that is.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 11-09-2005, 06:19 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:

Fascinating to hear about London's weather though
Oh dear, you shouldn't have said that! It's just the excuse I was looking for to keep this thread going (I presume you weren't being sarcastic)
It is a really nice evening at the moment, cool, bit overcast, but the heat has gone. Expected temperatures in London tomorrow, 22-23c max. Even I can handle that
Old 12-09-2005, 07:15 AM

Morning all
It's a nice morning so far, cloudy yes, but, like me, coooool
My post wouldn't be complete without a grumpy bit, so here goes.
It's going to be hot again on Thursday, I can't believe it
Will you lot stop using aerosols, you've punctured my ozone (ooh matron).
Well, let's at least win the cricket.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:25 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Morning Eye-dee.
Here in CYPRUS it is again 32 (ish)
Even a few clouds would be nice
Old 12-09-2005, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Morning Eye-dee.
Even a few clouds would be nice
You have my deepest sympathy
Old 12-09-2005, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee

Well, let's at least win the cricket.
Thank you
Old 12-09-2005, 05:45 PM

Palacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Its too cold now!
Old 12-09-2005, 05:54 PM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
and there's rain in the air...but it is forecast to be getting warm again this week...
Old 12-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Stealing your cat

Essexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Wow...that's a bit chilly.

It kind of drops to about 32C at night here, light sweater weather really
Old 12-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
25c in London on Wednesday. Yipee !

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 12-09-2005, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Palacebird21
Its too cold now!
YES the first sign of winter (well, autumn anyway) someone saying it's cold. Thanks for that. I have to admit it was a bit chilly tonight and I love it!!
I shall now brush off my sheepskin jacket (imitation but what the heck), and start to plan on retrieving the Christmas decorations from the loft, and maybe get a good night's sleep.
Goodnight
Old 13-09-2005, 06:47 AM

Morning all Bright sunny morning, going to be 23-24c again and stay like that until Thursday. Then...wait for it....Friday it's PLUMMET time. 19c on Friday with a bit of a north wind. Wah-hey, well, it is September.

I wonder if anyone reads these posts?
Old 13-09-2005, 07:13 AM

Palacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Nice walk in this morning, not too cold. Yesterday evening was a tad cold. Bring the sun back is what i say
Old 13-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
England have won the ashes,the sun is shining and I am of to find myself a new job. Happy days !

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 13-09-2005, 10:04 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Afternoon all.
Aahhh! air con.
Old 13-09-2005, 10:15 AM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
i didn't go to the coast as planned yesterday due to the grotty weather, but I ended up in Ikea, so I think on balance I would have preferred the heat
Old 13-09-2005, 10:20 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Richie Benaud may have gone but it is like he has handed the mike over to his slighty younger brother!

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 13-09-2005, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Afternoon all.
Aahhh! air con.
Mmmmmmmmm air con
Old 13-09-2005, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mojo Jojo
i didn't go to the coast as planned yesterday due to the grotty weather, but I ended up in Ikea, so I think on balance I would have preferred the heat
I think I prefer the heat to Ikea, claustrophobic or what!! No escape just a long winding aisle until we all pop out the other end.
Old 13-09-2005, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jone-zee
Richie Benaud may have gone but it is like he has handed the mike over to his slighty younger brother!
Oh look, a pigeon.