Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-06-2019, 05:19 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Cant be bothered to read the whole thread, but I'm looking to buy in Exeter. Anyone know if prices are reasonable?
Old 08-06-2019, 06:25 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Averages are very useful. Before putting an offer in you would just check the average prices for similar houses in the street the property was in and not the whole postcode would you not? And why would you do that? 😉
Of course not Id check the whole market in the locality I was going to buy in. That might be three streets or 20 but I certainly wouldnt rely on the history of 1 street. That would be silly.

How do you think a surveyor values? Do you reckon they look at the whole local market sold prices or do you think they just look at historic sold prices on one road with limited but not impossible information on the size, condition and method of sale?
Old 08-06-2019, 06:34 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Besides this debate has reached its course. You believe that Exeter survived the global credit crunch relatively unscathed despite

1: London, the south east, Manchester, Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Belfast, Los angles, New York etc etc suffering from a sharp decline in prices.
2: the land registry showing a sharp decline in prices.
3: mortgage availability during the period plummeting, deposit requirements rising from 0 to 10 % to 20 to 25%, first time buyer numbers plummeting and transaction levels plummeting.

I don’t.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Cant be bothered to read the whole thread, but I'm looking to buy in Exeter. Anyone know if prices are reasonable?
Don't know personally but hpalace seems to have lived there and spent an inordinate amount of time researching historical house prices in two roads to prove a point, I lost track of what point he was trying to me make TBH....
Old 08-06-2019, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
Don't know personally but hpalace seems to have lived there and spent an inordinate amount of time researching historical house prices in two roads to prove a point, I lost track of what point he was trying to me make TBH....
Lol. I only gave it 10 or 15 minutes at most and I refused above to do more although I could (but as I said I cant be arsed). If you know where to look this stuff is very easy to find.

My point was initially house prices rose quickly in Exeter due to the met office moving there and then they fell during the global credit crunch.

Im quite surprised its been debated to be honest
Old 09-06-2019, 04:21 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
We were looking around a house yesterday for the third time (we quite like it) and noticed what can only be described as teapot busts of Thatcher, Churchill and William Hague on top of a bookcase, next to (and about the same size as) a Pickelhaube

Weird.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 09-06-2019, 05:12 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
We were looking around a house yesterday for the third time (we quite like it) and noticed what can only be described as teapot busts of Thatcher, Churchill and William Hague on top of a bookcase, next to (and about the same size as) a Pickelhaube

Weird.
You put an offer in on the proviso the teapots stayed.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:33 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

You can always live in Mitcham. A nice advertorial type article here in the Evening Standard telling us how up and coming it is. Eastfields etc.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:46 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Edit - posted here rather than where it should have been (Brexit).

Last edited by Nth Kent Eagle; 12-07-2019 at 02:57 PM.