Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-08-2009, 04:34 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins
tiny feet=tiny .....

socks
Old 02-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie_9
Poor little al.
Now we know how he got his name.

Poor al
Old 02-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
poor aberdeen babe!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 02-08-2009, 04:50 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
lol, I have no embarrassment in the size of my cock thank you.

And the technique ain't bad either.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al

left or right hand?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:

I was referring to your height.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:53 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
left or right hand?
She can use either.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Sky full of stars!

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How do I download a pic of my Angel, the file is on my desktop?

Officially other mother to Jonny Williams!
Old 02-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Sky full of stars!

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I've seen pics - I'm not so sure!

Old 02-08-2009, 04:57 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Statto
Trying to link to a Picasa photo so it appears directly on screen - obviously cocked that up! I'll try attaching instead
I really hope you are a woman, wtf are you thinking
a) taking a pic of a cat in a pram
b) posting said picture on a football message board

Old 02-08-2009, 04:58 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
That wasn't me! I have a foreskin.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:00 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Are sure it wasnt kevs? That did the rounds last year.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:01 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie_9
Are sure it wasnt kevs? That did the rounds last year.
It was.
Sky full of stars!

Well whose ever it was shouldn't be boasting too much!

DIVina

Quote:
Well whose ever it was shouldn't be boasting too much!

Littlehampton pics
XXVII

Poor Kev
Old 02-08-2009, 05:02 PM
DIVina

Quote:
Poor Kev

Poor Lizzy
Old 02-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Vermontster

Quote:
That wasn't me! I have a foreskin.
too bad you're so small...you could have had a fiveskin

Old 02-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
How do I download a pic of my Angel, the file is on my desktop?
Angel is gorgeous.

Click on the paperclip and click browse and attach.

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 02-08-2009, 05:08 PM

Mr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
tiny feet=tiny .....
Shoes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Being the first team to beat them there will never go away, it's like taking the virginity of someone you don't like's sister, just so you can rub it in their face.