Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-04-2019, 04:49 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I thought the word ‘lanky’ was really reserved for tall, thin people .....
I was, a few years back.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 26-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Mik is Champion Lanky.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 26-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Mik is Champion Lanky.
Mik59 is a little lankier.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 27-04-2019, 06:33 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
I was, a few years back.
Ha weren’t we all fella
Old 06-05-2019, 05:26 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I’ve not had many neg reps in my time. The two that stick out most however - and I can’t for the life of me recall the posters - was one where someone strongly disagreed with something I’d said about Palace then added, ‘oh and your animations are sh*t too!’. That made me laugh out loud.

The other one was a bit weird; I’d written a post about this situation me and an ex had got in many moons ago when hitching a lift in France with this middle aged Frenchman. He basically offered us a week on his yacht for a ménage a trois. This seemed to rile the neg repping poster no end and suggested I was making the whole story up in rather angry colourful language.

Oh well, none so queer as folk...and that middle aged Frenchman.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 06-05-2019, 07:10 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I’ve not had many neg reps in my time. The two that stick out most however - and I can’t for the life of me recall the posters - was one where someone strongly disagreed with something I’d said about Palace then added, ‘oh and your animations are sh*t too!’. That made me laugh out loud.

The other one was a bit weird; I’d written a post about this situation me and an ex had got in many moons ago when hitching a lift in France with this middle aged Frenchman. He basically offered us a week on his yacht for a ménage a trois. This seemed to rile the neg repping poster no end and suggested I was making the whole story up in rather angry colourful language.

Oh well, none so queer as folk...and that middle aged Frenchman.
Did you enjoy the week on the yacht ?
Old 06-05-2019, 07:18 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Did you enjoy the week on the yacht ?
Not as much as his ex did, she inherited a boat.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:34 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Pair of comedians you two

Funny thing was i could tell even with his very broken English what he was angling for when offering us a free week on his yacht in the south of France. I kept declining - not my thing, although if he was a she I think I might’ve agreed just to be polite like

My ex was giving me daggers from the back seat like, ‘what are you doing turning such an opportunity down??’. I discretely made it known to her that his intentions were a little more than meets the eye but she wouldn’t have it. He then made it very clear what he wanted in return for an expense free week on his boat and her faced totally dropped and told him firmly ‘no way’.

It suddenly went very quiet in the car as he looked for the next safe place to drop us off at. Just before he did he turned to me and said, ‘I know...she don’t want, but you do!’ I shrugged my shoulders and nodded in my girlfriend’s direction in that, ‘yeah what can you do’ way.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 06-05-2019, 01:45 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I never knew Bubbs was Woody Harelson.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:58 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
I have no idea how Friskey manages to keep negging me. His latest one was completely left field and, unfortunately for him, on a subject that I, for once, do know a bit about...
Old 16-06-2019, 12:08 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Nothing from Woldingham cp of late, I hope he's ok...bedsits get very lonely sometimes. Anyone else had any of his strange, jealous of council estate tenants related rep of late?

Old 25-06-2019, 09:53 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Nothing from Woldingham cp of late, I hope he's ok
Just got this gem from him:
“I bet you vote labour and talk about "expected goals" - Honkey devil”

For having the gall to suggest that Pulis isn’t a better manager than Benitez. He’s right on both counts re labour and expected goals to be fair to him though!

Does he call other people ‘honkey devil,’ or is it a special insult just for me?
Old 25-06-2019, 09:57 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I hope it's just for you.
I like woldingham cp. He operates solely through neg rep & is always on the attack. That takes dedication. And someone always bites.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:21 AM
Snidey little rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I like woldingham cp. He operates solely through neg rep & is always on the attack. That takes dedication. And someone always bites.
No you dont, you told me he was a cowardly wanker and wont come out the shadows when you were around because you would give him a good shoeing.

Old 26-06-2019, 06:09 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
You told me he was a piece of dogshit and was to be avoided.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:34 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
No you dont, you told me he was a cowardly wanker and wont come out the shadows when you were around because you would give him a good shoeing.
My opinion of woldingham cp hasn't changed:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

And reading that thread, nor has your reaction to him. You're like a puppet on a string.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:43 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Boom bang a bang.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 26-06-2019, 07:50 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Congratulations!
Old 26-06-2019, 08:04 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
All Kinds of Everything
Old 26-06-2019, 08:11 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Well make your mind up.