Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

View Poll Results: Gerrard Vs Lampard
Lampard 16 26.23%
Gerrard 45 73.77%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2014, 02:52 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Paul Scholes wipes the floor over the pair of them.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
Err, have you seen Messi's stats?
Yes. I'm only going by La liga of course. When I last looked Ronaldo was shading it.

Last edited by PalaceBhoy; 07-03-2014 at 03:07 PM.
Old 13-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Good article on Gerrard here...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-03-2014, 04:46 PM

Billy Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Good article on Gerrard here...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Interesting. In the 2009 season didn't Liverpool line up with a midfield 3 of Mascherano, Gerrard & Alonso? Article suggests Gerrard was pushed wide right.
Old 13-03-2014, 05:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Gerrard = headbutt a DJ if he won't he won't play my favourite boyband track, scouse gangsta owned
Vs
Lampard = Love rat, 'stick a bottle up her' in Cyprus, moody family

Score draw. Both scum.

Dave Madden & Geoff Thomas wipe the floor with them.

Mods, where is the option?
Old 13-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Funny how Lampard could never fulfill that role for England. Not sure where the blame lies though. To me it always seemed Lampard was taking up space on the pitch where someone else wanted to go, often Gerrard.
Gerrard is the more eye-catching player that gets you on the edge of your seat, but I think it was more his fault for the failure of their partnership, like unless the plan was built around him he wouldn't play ball.

Last World Cup, he was out of position so many times it was untrue, regularly leaving huge gaps in his wake, presumably because he didn't like the role on the flank Capello put him in, but then he comes up with special moments like the classy dinked goal v USA. He also overdoes the attempted long glory ball, which I find really annoying. if I was the opposition, I'd let him have the ball and close down short-passing options.

Also, he must be marked down for using two or three pages of his book to have a go at our Clinton.
Old 13-03-2014, 05:48 PM

Billy Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Gerrard = headbutt a DJ if he won't he won't play my favourite boyband track, scouse gangsta owned
Vs
Lampard = Love rat, 'stick a bottle up her' in Cyprus, moody family

Score draw. Both scum.

Dave Madden & Geoff Thomas wipe the floor with them.

Mods, where is the option?
-3 & sleeting, Geoff still favoured a short sleeve shirt!
Old 14-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Formerly Oxted Eagle

igl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All about opinions - but to me, Gerrard's all round game is much much better and always has been. Lampard has always been about goals - which he has excelled at, but his passing was just okay whilst tackling has never been a strength. He has also never had the influence on his team that Gerrard has had for Liverpool... and to a lesser degree England. Gerrard's crossing was/is akin to Beckham's too.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:53 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had this chat with a football fan today. Both careers over - I pick Slippy G as the better.