Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-05-2019, 06:00 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Bloody hell what is he supposed to do after they get to the final? Look morbid and forbid the players enjoying the moment?

Lighten up.
I'm perfectly light, I just think he looked a bit of a dick. The sort of thing Ian Holloway would do.

All about opinions and I don't like him.
Old 18-05-2019, 07:20 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
Mocking Americans at a hotel near Heathrow on the day of 9/11? Sex tapes with Rio Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer?
No idea, not seen nor heard all things all other people have ever done.
Not really interested in sensationalist journalism either. I base on what I know of him.
Old 18-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
All I know is that I have always wanted to be as fat as fat Frank...
Old 18-05-2019, 07:49 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
Mocking Americans at a hotel near Heathrow on the day of 9/11? Sex tapes with Rio Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer?
I just did a quick google and doesn't sound like they targeted or mocked any Americans about the attack, just that they behaved poorly in the vicinity of American tourists. Insensitive and unaware maybe but that's very different from taking the piss out of them about a terrorist attack.

From the independent "While Lampard was fined by Chelsea for the incident, along with team-mates Jody Morris, John Terry and Frank Sinclair, there was not actually any evidence that the American tourists had been mocked - only acknowledgement that the timing of the incident was insensitive. The players involved also denied "categorically" that they intended to insult any individuals".

To view the link you have to Register or Login

As for the sex tapes I think the person who filmed it and decided to make it public has more to apologise for than the consensual adults having sex.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 18-05-2019 at 07:56 PM.
Old 18-05-2019, 08:04 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Frank Lampard

If he hadn’t have played for Chelsea, many (as in all fans of all clubs) would have the opinion of what they do now. He was a terrific player and sounds like a decent fella from when I’ve heard him talk.

It’s unfashionable to like successful people in this world, hence why a lot hated Beckham (although he did play for the wankers, and support them) but both have parallels. I genuinely hope he gets them promoted as they will be the underdog but more so because you would imagine they would be the easier of the two to get points off for us.

Being a London lad (alright Essex), I could also imagine him managing us one day too. I think he’d be right up Steve Parish’s street too.

Last edited by andyocpfc; 18-05-2019 at 08:06 PM.
Old 18-05-2019, 08:04 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
The media fawn over him, but I’ve got nothing against Lampard as a bloke or a player, outside of him being a legend at a scum club. He was actually my favourite non palace player growing up.

Think Derby are a far weaker proposition than moneybags Villa, so I hope they come up too.

Mine was Steve Coppell when he was at Man U. I must’ve had a sixth sense.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-05-2019, 08:06 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post

As for the sex tapes I think the person who filmed it and decided to make it public has more to apologise for than the consensual adults having sex.
"Stick a bottle up her..."

Mr Lampard, you charmer.
Old 18-05-2019, 11:16 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

Mr Lampard, you charmer.
Is that a direct quote?

Proper romantic.
Old 18-05-2019, 11:31 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

Mr Lampard, you charmer.

Frank Lampard has a genius level IQ.

Drink may have been drunk.
Old 19-05-2019, 04:14 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
This was one of Frank’s finer moments. Hearing James O Brien slag him off on national radio about his relationship split and ‘poor treatment of his kids’, he calls in and puts smug features in his place.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 19-05-2019, 11:29 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Happy to see him put Leeds down after their spying. Always liked him. If he continues his trajectory why not consider him for the manager job after Roy? Plus he’s from the UK which ticks the only Parish box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 19-05-2019, 02:09 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
This was one of Frank’s finer moments. Hearing James O Brien slag him off on national radio about his relationship split and ‘poor treatment of his kids’, he calls in and puts smug features in his place.

Never heard that before. Fair play to him for phoning up and defending himself. It must agonising seeing lies and fabrications of the truth plastered all round the papers for the world to see.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice one Frank. James O'Brien is seriously arrogant, glad he put him in his place.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:14 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I've never minded Frank Lampard to be honest.
Old 21-05-2019, 04:47 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ah, so now there's rumours of him being lined up as Chelsea manager. I'm not sure on the BBS Etiquette here, is it too late for me to switch to the disliking him camp?
Old 21-05-2019, 04:52 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
Ah, so now there's rumours of him being lined up as Chelsea manager. I'm not sure on the BBS Etiquette here, is it too late for me to switch to the disliking him camp?
This is the BBS. Fickleness is expected.
Old 21-05-2019, 05:11 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
I mean he’s already Chelsea through and through, wouldn’t really change my opinion on him. Which is great player and seemingly alright bloke unfortunately a part of a scum club.