Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-03-2018, 11:30 AM

Turkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My weekly blog

My weekly blog.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-03-2018, 07:02 PM

Turkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My latest blog. What a difference three points can make.

Old 31-03-2018, 10:49 AM

My weekly blog.

Old 31-03-2018, 08:22 PM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I try not to whinge but what is the point of a thread that simply points to someone else's external thread????????????
Old 31-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I try not to whinge but what is the point of a thread that simply points to someone else's external thread????????????
Errrr, to simply point us in the direction of said external thread?
Old 31-03-2018, 08:51 PM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Errrr, to simply point us in the direction of said external thread?
If the BBS do that why not link to advertising and earn from it.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Beats me.

It's a wee bit difficult to debate a link to a blog.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:11 AM

My weekly blog is my summary of events both personal and external. It can be commented on within the thread itself or through the wordpress site, although I think you have to register to comment.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
The arrival of two young Thai boys into your home probably should get more a back story!
Old 02-04-2018, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
The arrival of two young Thai boys into your home probably should get more a back story!
All in the name of promoting learning of English language I'm afraid, maybe you're thinking of another BBS member...
Old 02-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Eagle View Post
All in the name of promoting learning of English language I'm afraid, maybe you're thinking of another BBS member...
I never bring them back to mine thank you very much.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:05 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Well, not since the last incident.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 02-04-2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
I never bring them back to mine thank you very much.
They get sent via a language school after we've been Approved, checked etc.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:48 AM

1965 was a great year.

Old 07-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Eagle View Post
1965 was a great year.

Happy birthday Mehmet
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:01 PM

Thanks Nick.
Old 14-04-2018, 11:27 AM

My blog for today. Michael Gove's liver and onions.

Old 15-04-2018, 12:35 PM

My journey through life continues, 1966. You Can't Hurry Love, and boy did we need it.

Old 21-04-2018, 09:48 AM

1967 - the summer of love, riots and big changes in Sweden if you drive.

Old 21-04-2018, 10:36 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Back Door Man by The Doors

Judge Dread by Prince Buster

Rudy, A Message To You by Dandy Livingstone

Seven Days Is Too Long by Chuck Wood

Sunday Morning by The Velvet Underground

Some fine tunes there!