Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Forza Palace

Palace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have you got a code to join the league?!
Old 08-08-2018, 10:06 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Ultra View Post
Have you got a code to join the league?!
It’s in the first post.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:06 PM

CPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll spill my current squad - sure to change by Friday!

Foster Fabianski
PVA Mendy Robertson AWB Bednarek
Salah Mane B Silva Richarlison Masuaku
Aguero Zaha King

It is strange to have so many viable Palace options all of a sudden - Never thought I'd include 3 at start plus I'm considering Tomkins & Milivojevic!

World Cup is also an obvious factor in this, but until everyone is back and fully fit (gw3/4?) this this will do for now considering our fixtures.

It's going to be one massive headache when everyone's back though!

CPFC BBS Fantasy Premier League Champion 2010-11,2012-13
Old 08-08-2018, 10:13 PM

CPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPalaceTillIDie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As well as the code on my 1st post, there's also an ultra lazy way of joining via this auto-join link! Should work- just click & you're in!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Should have found this earlier, anyway now edited OP to include it. Cheers

Last edited by CPalaceTillIDie; 08-08-2018 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:20 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Until I change it again in two minutes time:

Ederson Patricio

Mendy Tarkowski Alex Arnold AWB Bednarek

De Bruyne Eriksen Mane Gross Stephens

Firmino Wilf Vardy
Old 08-08-2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Until I change it again in two minutes time:

Ederson Patricio

Mendy Tarkowski Alex Arnold AWB Bednarek

De Bruyne Eriksen Mane Gross Stephens

Firmino Wilf Vardy
No Salah? Big balls!

Be wary De Bruyne & Vardy may not play gw1 due to fitness

Old 08-08-2018, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPalaceTillIDie View Post
No Salah? Big balls!

Be wary De Bruyne & Vardy may not play gw1 due to fitness
Heard that De Bruyne is likely back for City’s game, but not sure about Vardy, and still mulling it over.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:54 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPalaceTillIDie View Post
I'll spill my current squad - sure to change by Friday!

Foster Fabianski
PVA Mendy Robertson AWB Bednarek
Salah Mane B Silva Richarlison Masuaku
Aguero Zaha King
My team is remarkably similar to yours but I went cheap in defense to be able to go from Zaha to Firmino.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:37 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
33 points with Mendy, Salah, Mane, B Silva, Firmino and Aguero to play today is not too bad. But that just means I'll end the weekend with 39 points.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:11 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
I picked Neves. Suspect a few others will now too.

AWB as sub this week so hoping Alexander-Arnold does not play today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 12-08-2018, 09:30 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
65 points!!! Wilf, Neves, Richarlson, PVA, Tomkins. One off, sure it won't happen again.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
33 points with Mendy, Salah, Mane, B Silva, Firmino and Aguero to play today is not too bad. But that just means I'll end the weekend with 39 points.
Similar story for me. 44 with Salah (bottled it and picked him in the end ), Mendy, Mane, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang to play.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 12-08-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:06 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Forgot to do my bench, and kept AWB on there

Also, my team included Tomkins, Richarlison, Pedro and Fraser, but I randomly changed it at the end
Old 12-08-2018, 12:29 PM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
I picked Neves. Suspect a few others will now too.

AWB as sub this week so hoping Alexander-Arnold does not play today!
I picked Jota when I'd meant to pick Neves
Old 12-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Forgot to do my bench, and kept AWB on there

Also, my team included Tomkins, Richarlison, Pedro and Fraser, but I randomly changed it at the end
I doubt many people had them in the starting lineup. Even on the bench, he has value as a 4m starting defender.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I doubt many people had them in the starting lineup. Even on the bench, he has value as a 4m starting defender.
I did Had Cedric starting but said there was a chance he wasn’t playing so put Aaron in.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Well, at least the Liverpool guys came thru. Are West Ham this bad or Liverpool this good? I'm not watching the game.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:51 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
72 points. A steady start, should have run with my hunch that KDB wouldn't have got much game time in the opening weekend
Old 12-08-2018, 05:53 PM

I saved 0.5 mil to trade Mane for De Bruyne for the next game week. But I’m now wondering if it’s even worth it?
Old 12-08-2018, 06:05 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
86 points plus 23 points on the bench