Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-09-2018, 02:19 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Battlefield V

Anyone played the open beta?
Old 08-09-2018, 10:22 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Downloading it now ..
Old 08-09-2018, 09:05 PM
I came in with the sauce

Eaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dunno if I should get bo4 or battlefield v. Anyone got any ideas
Old 09-09-2018, 12:35 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
The maps on conquest are huge and the game plays very well with the addition of vehicles making it a completely different gaming experience to COD WW2.

Looking forward to its full release.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-09-2018, 03:39 PM
I came in with the sauce

Eaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I heard the bf5 beta was awful...
Old 10-09-2018, 09:32 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Hmm.... the "bleeding out" thing. Annoying. I'd rather just re-spawn than beg for a team mate to revive me. And most of the time you're just ignored. And it even happens after being blown up by a tank.

Love Battlefield though, so much better than the COD series, which literally was finished after Modern Warfare.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:42 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Not played the open beta yet. Played the alpha, which was very limited but interesting.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:35 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If the beta is anything to go by, there is still A LOT of work that needs to be done.

Sadly, it's too late the make the 2 maps better.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:39 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
10 hour trial is now available on EA Access

Install is 38.5gb on Xbox One
Old 09-11-2018, 12:06 PM

Video featuring the new game-play of the latest build

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-11-2018, 01:39 PM

The trial plays really well and the multiplayer battles are very intense.

No problem finding games online and no lag.

The game is officially released on the 20th November but some modes are not being included at the launch of the game and are due out later.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:14 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Absolutely hated the beta. I was devastated as Battlefield is my favourite all time shooter.

Glad they made the much needed changes as the EA Access trial is ******* excellent!
Old 11-11-2018, 05:59 PM

bigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post
Absolutely hated the beta. I was devastated as Battlefield is my favourite all time shooter.

Glad they made the much needed changes as the EA Access trial is ******* excellent!
Thatís good to hear.

Same re battlefield, my all time favourite too.

Bf1 got boring quickly as the lack of helicopters and weak vehicles made it all very samey for me. The beta as you say didnít feel me with optimism I must say so fingers crossed for it being bf of old
Old 17-11-2018, 02:01 PM

Some of the battles have so many phases that I am soon going to use up my 10 hour EA Access Trial and it is lucky that I only have to wait until Tuesday 20th November for the game's official release.

One of the contenders for Game Of The Year without a doubt and the graphics and sound are a joy to behold.
Old 20-11-2018, 06:24 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Release day for Battlefield 5! Have seen a few reviews now and seems that, following the initial concerns with the alpha and beta, the finished article is being received very well! I will be on the look out for the best deals to pick this up.
Old 20-11-2018, 01:43 PM

This superb game is a 50gb installation on Xbox One but if you already installed the EA Access trial then you already have it installed and can play it without any extra installation.

No lag on online multiplayer in spite of more playing the game now.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:57 AM

Firestorm - their Fortnight mode. That is pretty addictive... shooting down helicopters with an RPG. Good fun.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:54 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Currently seems to be £23 for PS4 on Amazon so may finally get around to picking this up.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:53 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Campaign mode as a sniper is great fun
Old 11-04-2019, 12:43 PM
King of Curry

Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Campaign mode as a sniper is great fun
Cheers, order now placed!