Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Ben Shapiro.

Fan or not?

I am.
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-10-2018, 10:21 PM
CP-RJW's Avatar
CP-RJW CP-RJW is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sheffield
Age: 19
Posts: 10,702
Rep Power: 21474841
CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Is a tosser
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Why, you young person you?
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I like him because I agree with his conservative stand point.
Why do you think he's a tosser?
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-10-2018, 10:26 PM
CP-RJW's Avatar
CP-RJW CP-RJW is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sheffield
Age: 19
Posts: 10,702
Rep Power: 21474841
CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Squeaky chipmunk voice gives me a migraine, his stance on abortion, too religious, ultra Zionist.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-10-2018, 10:28 PM
CP-RJW's Avatar
CP-RJW CP-RJW is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sheffield
Age: 19
Posts: 10,702
Rep Power: 21474841
CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Oh, and his stupid stance on guns.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-10-2018, 10:30 PM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Squeaky chipmunk voice gives me a migraine, his stance on abortion, too religious, ultra Zionist.
Apart from the squeaky chipmunk stuff it's good that you've made your point.
I respect that but respectfully disagree. I think I may agree with you on his abortion stance though. He puts a very good argument towards it though.
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-10-2018, 11:04 PM
mushroom's Avatar
mushroom mushroom is offline
sleep chaser
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Too far from where i wanna be.
Posts: 13,188
Rep Power: 21474851
mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Don’t know a lot about him, but I did hear there was a protest about him speaking at a college... so he must say some shitty stuff... or college is full of snowflakes
__________________
When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I've yet to see him be out-argued...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I love him.
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-10-2018, 11:36 PM
SOUTHGATE EAGLE's Avatar
SOUTHGATE EAGLE SOUTHGATE EAGLE is offline
N14 and not so proud...
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: My name gives a clue?
Posts: 5,341
Rep Power: 21474842
SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Fan or not?

I am.
I'm a fan of the fact that, like most right-wing commentators, his arguments are based on fact, logic and objectivity, even if through the prism of his political beliefs. This is in sharp relief to the growing numbers of hysterical nutters taking over left-wing politics who demonstrate tribal perspectives, an appreciation of emotion over reason and a resentful intolerance of any fact or any person who dares disagree with them, allowing them to feel justified in silencing dissent under various elaborations of political correctness. And I say that as an appalled left-winger.

At least someone like Shapiro would attempt to overturn my arguments without either using personal attacks, speaking only from the vantage of personal identity or refusing to even address any facts I may use against him. I respect Shapiro's sober intellectualism if not where it ultimately takes him in terms of his politics.

I just wish I could find more like Shapiro on my side of the political spectrum but it has been overtaken by the subjective notions that anyone supposedly marginalized or disenfranchised must automatically be right and incapable of fault in thought, word or deed and that justice is not a function of reality or morality but is based on the politics of gender, skin colour or sexuality. I rely on The Young Turks these days to get an insight that is both rational and in keeping with my politics because I can't find as many honest brokers of political thought on the left as I used to, before Identity Politics and Political Correctness turned political discussion into an impossible, childish circus.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I'm a fan of the fact that, like most right-wing commentators, his arguments are based on fact, logic and objectivity, even if through the prism of his political beliefs. This is in sharp relief to the growing numbers of hysterical nutters taking over left-wing politics who demonstrate tribal perspectives, an appreciation of emotion over reason and a resentful intolerance of any fact or any person who dares disagree with them, allowing them to feel justified in silencing dissent under various elaborations of political correctness. And I say that as an appalled left-winger.

At least someone like Shapiro would attempt to overturn my arguments without either using personal attacks, speaking only from the vantage of personal identity or refusing to even address any facts I may use against him. I respect Shapiro's sober intellectualism if not where it ultimately takes him in terms of his politics.

I just wish I could find more like Shapiro on my side of the political spectrum but it has been overtaken by the subjective notions that anyone supposedly marginalized or disenfranchised must automatically be right and incapable of fault in thought, word or deed and that justice is not a function of reality or morality but is based on the politics of gender, skin colour or sexuality. I rely on The Young Turks these days to get an insight that is both rational and in keeping with my politics because I can't find as many honest brokers of political thought on the left as I used to, before Identity Politics and Political Correctness turned political discussion into an impossible, childish circus.
There's a reason you can't find a viable alternative to Shapiro's arguments...there are none.
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Shapiro on transgenderism...


To view the link you have to Register or Login
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-10-2018, 12:26 AM
SOUTHGATE EAGLE's Avatar
SOUTHGATE EAGLE SOUTHGATE EAGLE is offline
N14 and not so proud...
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: My name gives a clue?
Posts: 5,341
Rep Power: 21474842
SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
There's a reason you can't find a viable alternative to Shapiro's arguments...there are none.
There's always an alternate view or there's nothing to debate. I respect how Shapiro reasons at least. I don't agree with the 'meat' of his politics but do enjoy how he disassembles the brainwashed, never-seen-the-real-world, university autodidacts who espouse extreme left-wing ideology such as 'rape culture' and the 'wage gap' in order to please tutors and win peer approval. I arrived at my position after years of absorbing politics and questioning my own morality, not because I was a sponge, ready to absorb whatever one-sided indoctrination that passes for education in most western universities today. The lunatics have taken over the asylum on the left, IMHO, and I miss the sensible rationale that drove left-wing politics until third wave feminism basically shifted the focus of left-wing politics into a frenzy of egocentrism, narcissism and virtue signalling.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Shapiro on transgenderism...


To view the link you have to Register or Login
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-10-2018, 12:33 AM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
There's always an alternate view or there's nothing to debate. I respect how Shapiro reasons at least. I don't agree with the 'meat' of his politics but do enjoy how he disassembles the brainwashed, never-seen-the-real-world, university autodidacts who espouse extreme left-wing ideology such as 'rape culture' and the 'wage gap' in order to please tutors and win peer approval. I arrived at my position after years of absorbing politics and questioning my own morality, not because I was a sponge, ready to absorb whatever one-sided indoctrination that passes for education in most western universities today. The lunatics have taken over the asylum on the left, IMHO, and I miss the sensible rationale that drove left-wing politics until third wave feminism basically shifted the focus of left-wing politics into a frenzy of egocentrism, narcissism and virtue signalling.
I disagree.
I think he talks 'the real world' to the esconsed.
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-10-2018, 02:15 AM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
There's always an alternate view or there's nothing to debate. I respect how Shapiro reasons at least. I don't agree with the 'meat' of his politics but do enjoy how he disassembles the brainwashed, never-seen-the-real-world, university autodidacts who espouse extreme left-wing ideology such as 'rape culture' and the 'wage gap' in order to please tutors and win peer approval. I arrived at my position after years of absorbing politics and questioning my own morality, not because I was a sponge, ready to absorb whatever one-sided indoctrination that passes for education in most western universities today. The lunatics have taken over the asylum on the left, IMHO, and I miss the sensible rationale that drove left-wing politics until third wave feminism basically shifted the focus of left-wing politics into a frenzy of egocentrism, narcissism and virtue signalling.
One of his best quotes, in actual fact, one of the best quotes ever - facts don't care about your feelings.
__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-10-2018, 03:53 AM
bubbs11's Avatar
bubbs11 bubbs11 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,670
Rep Power: 21474847
bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
As someone that has always considered himself to be most definitely in the left leaning category, I find myself being increasingly concerned by this recent fashion in debates where, for want of a better term, ‘left wingers’ don’t want to debate logically or calmly and just want to rabidly scream out empty accusations like ‘racist’ or ‘fascist’. When questioned a lot of these people cannot back up their claims with any real evidence whatsoever. It’s almost coming from a place of ego where by labelling others as these things it elevates themselves as somehow a better, kinder more advanced person.

Views have certainly become more extreme and volatile on all sides over recent years, and worryingly, the world does feel like it’s heading towards some kind of huge conflict again. Is it just a case of nature where tensions heat up until there’s a massive bang, then things settle down again? I think this forum is certainly a microcosm over the years of what I’m trying to say here.
__________________
Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel

Last edited by bubbs11; 11-10-2018 at 03:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-10-2018, 04:24 AM
Coastal Palace's Avatar
Coastal Palace Coastal Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,359
Rep Power: 21474839
Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
It's all coming true...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

__________________
But You Know It's By Your Side I will Stay.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.