Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-06-2019, 08:01 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodds View Post

So i'm just interested to know the following:

1. If you are retired already, what age did you retire at?

2. If you're not retired, what age do you realistically think your be able to?

3. To those that have retired, is it all it's cracked up to be?

Thanks
1. 60
2. na
3. Yes, it's brilliant, but you need enough dosh not to have to worry about it, a nice wife and hobbies.
Mine are golf, walking the dog, gardening & holidays.
Oh, and CPFC of course !
Old 04-06-2019, 08:03 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post
If you join Coober Pedy golf course you get reciprocal rights at St Andrews, only golf course in the world to have this right. Bit of an amazing true fact that one.

I think the groundsman needs to readjust the blade height on his mower.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:14 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I never thought I'd find such a desolate barren place as Coober Pedy so interesting, we stayed there 4 days. All you can see is dead horizon with next to no vegetation whatsoever and then blow me down, up pop some Emus.... gawd knows what they live on.

Almost 3,000 people live there and it's a thriving community.... unreal place.

Woomera isn't that far away either.... Which is a lot like Milton Keynes in the Desert... I kid you not.

Uluru and Kings Canyon are positively lush in comparison.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:24 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Will you still be playing the worlds top golf courses in your retirement?
No that's only because of work. I know it sounds wanky but it really doesn't mean that much to me. I am happy playing anywhere.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:26 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
If you are down Glos way I'll sign you in for a round at my club Stinchcombe Hill if you like.