Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-02-2019, 09:38 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Yeah I considered it but can't be arsed! I wouldn't want to lose an hour plus of drinking time
Good point well made !
Old 17-02-2019, 09:47 AM
Probationary User

DRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Safe journey to all of the Palace fans making the trip to Doncaster today.

If you see me around the ground please come and say hello it is always great to meet the away fans. If there is anyway I can assist when you arrive at the stadium, I will be around the ground wearing a jacket with SLO on the back (I’ve heard all the jokes before it’s fine!) or the stewards can contact me via the radios.

I hope you all enjoy your visit!!
Old 17-02-2019, 09:50 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFC_SLO View Post

If you see me around the ground please come and say hello it is always great to meet the away fans. If there is anyway I can assist when you arrive at the stadium, I will be around the ground wearing a jacket with SLO on the back (I’ve heard all the jokes before it’s fine!) or the stewards can contact me via the radios.

Top man, thanks for the info

Enjoy the day
Old 17-02-2019, 09:59 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Premier league clubs could learn a lot from DRFC. It would be nice if the home club could do this for each match and drop in on the visiting teams forum to offer advice.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:22 AM

CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Premier league clubs could learn a lot from DRFC. It would be nice if the home club could do this for each match and drop in on the visiting teams forum to offer advice.
Totally agree , Could let Brighton fans know the nearest away friendly pubs to the ground. Seems a shame them going all the way to Clapham Junction !!!
Old 17-02-2019, 10:39 AM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Thanks very much for the information regarding parking at the lakeside complex what time is it likely to close.?
Old 17-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Probationary User

DRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDRFC_SLO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They have said 7
Old 17-02-2019, 11:16 AM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
They have said 7
Thanks for that.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:03 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
DRFC have this afternoon been informed that supporters will be able to park at the Lakeside Shopping Village with the gates now staying open longer. I would advise fans who are travelling by car to use the local business and this car park on Sunday.
I'm in the Lakeside shopping car park now ..... loads of room and free.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:13 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
So to quash my paranoia - We can park in the lakeside shopping centre for the game and providing we’re out by 7pm, we won’t be locked in?
Old 17-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
So to quash my paranoia - We can park in the lakeside shopping centre for the game and providing we’re out by 7pm, we won’t be locked in?
Yes.... and still loads and loads of car spaces free...
Old 17-02-2019, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
I'm in the Lakeside shopping car park now ..... loads of room and free.
Will be there in half an hour. Popping into Lakeside pub for a beer
Old 17-02-2019, 01:44 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Yes, but if it goes to penalties and that takes a while, you could be spending the night in your car
Old 17-02-2019, 02:09 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
I’m parked up here as well. I phoned the Mgmt Centre & they confirmed that the car park is open til 7.

Last edited by Olympian2; 17-02-2019 at 02:20 PM.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:31 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Car park attendant says they are simply leaving the barriers up.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:46 PM

Two-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes why would they create a headache for themselves by locking loads of people in
Old 17-02-2019, 02:49 PM

Looking at the barriers I reckon we’d get out easy enough
Old 17-02-2019, 02:52 PM

Unless you like queuing for 45 mins, don’t bother with the Lakeside pub
Old 17-02-2019, 07:31 PM
Probationary User

Hello again everyone
First of all, I would like to thank the 3,001 Palace fans who made the trip to Doncaster today. I hope that you enjoyed the game and your visit.

If you have any feedback on your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium both good and bad then please let me know. If there is anything we can improve to make your experience better then please get in touch.
You can leave a comment, tweet me at @drfc_away, find my page on Facebook DRFC SLO or my email is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk
Thank you again and all the best for the rest of the season.
Old 17-02-2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Hello again everyone
First of all, I would like to thank the 3,001 Palace fans who made the trip to Doncaster today. I hope that you enjoyed the game and your visit.

If you have any feedback on your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium both good and bad then please let me know. If there is anything we can improve to make your experience better then please get in touch.
You can leave a comment, tweet me at @drfc_away, find my page on Facebook DRFC SLO or my email is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk
Thank you again and all the best for the rest of the season.
Thought it was excellent.

Best of luck for the rest of the season. Hope you get promotion