Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 12-04-2019, 08:16 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Brexit Party

Launches today To view the link you have to Register or Login

Farage’s new party have apparently already received £750,000 in small donations in the last 10 days.

With Change U.K. that’s two prominent new parties. Anyone else?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 12-04-2019, 08:29 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Ir's going well so far - To view the link you have to Register or Login

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 12-04-2019, 10:50 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Classic
Old 12-04-2019, 10:54 AM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
I might have to put JRM's sister on my 'guilty' list. There are caveats but some on here will get offended if I list them!
Old 12-04-2019, 10:59 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Old 12-04-2019, 11:04 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post

Funniest thing I've seen since Farage's moustache.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:28 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
I might have to put JRM's sister on my 'guilty' list. There are caveats but some on here will get offended if I list them!
I had to Google the sister. Lol

She is the first candidate for this party.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:39 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post

Farage’s new party have apparently already received £750,000 in small donations in the last 10 days.
What's that old saying about fools and their money?
Old 12-04-2019, 12:10 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
This good news for Britain. It will split the kipper vote, and fewer will be elected as MEPs.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:15 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Splitting the vote doesn't matter at this stage. As things are planned, there aren't going to be any UK MEPs for long. All that will matter (initially, at least) is what proportion of the vote can be clearly shown as pro-Brexit against that which is anti-Brexit.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 12-04-2019, 12:16 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
He had the brass neck to use the term 'lions led by donkeys'.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:23 PM

Johnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There is going to be a backlash against MPs at some time. If elections are held people will either not vote or will go for Nigel to show their disdain for traditional politics. I can see riots from right wing groups come summer because the referendum has not been honoured and there are enough nutters out there to not rule out another Jo Cox. Going to be a really worrying couple of months
Old 12-04-2019, 12:38 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Launches today To view the link you have to Register or Login

With Change U.K. that’s two prominent new parties. Anyone else?
CaChing…

750k in donations, to a party, that is entirely based on the notion of delivering something, that the government has spent the last two and a half years trying to achieve (to the point of self destruction).

There is a lot you can say about the Conservative party in its approach to Brexit, but that it has tried can't be one of them.

No manifesto, no policies, just some vague bulls**t nonsense about delivering a Brexit that they will never actually have to deliver on - and that if it goes terribly wrong you can be sure that it'll be someone else's fault (i.e. the government, which they won't be in or anywhere near).

And exactly what would the Brexit party do if it won seats? It'd never win enough to join with the ERG and No Deal supporters to win a majority for a No Deal Brexit.

More empty promises than a Junkies diary
Old 12-04-2019, 12:39 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
He's a bit of a "special" thinkers Berlusconi - no matter how hypocritical, discredited and solely self serving he is shown to be, those incapable of critical thought still lap him up. No doubt he'll pick up a seat somewhere again and continue to line his pockets as a career Eurocrat who never actually does anything. Lowest common denominator getting what it deserves
Old 12-04-2019, 12:47 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
There is going to be a backlash against MPs at some time. If elections are held people will either not vote or will go for Nigel to show their disdain for traditional politics. I can see riots from right wing groups come summer because the referendum has not been honoured and there are enough nutters out there to not rule out another Jo Cox. Going to be a really worrying couple of months
1) Traditional Politics - you mean the democratic process that UKIP and the Brexit party are part of, and the national and parliamentary soverignity that so many of the Brexiters seem to claim they're in support of.

2) Rights from Right Wing groups. I doubt it, the biggest, UKIP post referendum has been insignificant and the EDL etc tend to look numerous because they're fairly well co-ordinated in terms of planning - but like the BNP and all those other groups, those likely to turn up and throw petrol bombs and fight the police aren't as numerous as people think.

Certainly not enough to really trouble the police unless it escalates. The far right in order to cause rioting and violence have always had to provoke others in order to achieve actual trouble (usually race baiting). They have large sympathetic numbers, but small numbers of extremists - most of whom tend to be well known to the police.

3) Jo Cox - Possibly, but if anything of the last 15 years has shown us, is that the Far Right is about as capable of effective terrorism as the Islamists.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:08 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Riots..really?

SaulAlinsky
Old 12-04-2019, 01:13 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Cold evil in those eyes. But whatever turns you on.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:32 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Cold evil in those eyes. But whatever turns you on.
Wouldn't look out of place in a line-up of the Mitfords.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:32 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
To quote Nigel Farage from BBC website "I said that if I did come back into the political fray it would be no more Mr Nice Guy and I mean it,"

No more Mr Nice guy, we are all fecked....
Old 12-04-2019, 04:34 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Give over.