Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-05-2019, 05:18 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Man C players filmed singing anti Liverpool chant

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Wonder how much traction this will have?

Pretty blurry footage but not great PR for them. Have to say my main thought watching this was, if i was on that plane I wouldn’t be happy with loads of blokes banging on the interior in a thing that’s flying 30,000 feet above ground.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 15-05-2019, 05:21 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I wish they'd stop trying to sanitise football, surely nobody who goes to matches is offended by this?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 15-05-2019, 05:35 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Good on 'em. Nice to know players can have a rivalry.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:38 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Liverpool fans will go into full victim mode over this.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:26 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Liverpool fans: tHeY sHoUlD hAvE A pOiNtS dEdUcTiOn aNd ThE tItlE sHoUlD cOmE tO aNfIeLd.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:14 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh god, the Liverpool loving media will be all over this...
Old 15-05-2019, 08:19 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Liverpool fans complaining about ... sorry what is it today?
Old 15-05-2019, 08:51 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Bin dipping arseholes.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:48 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Highlight from me is Liverpool fans calling Man City "classless", "unprofessional" and "naive".

This coming from fans that were offering out my Wolves mate at the weekend for being an "English ****"...

I don't like Tottenham at all but I really hope they stuff them in CL final.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:09 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
I wish they'd stop trying to sanitise football, surely nobody who goes to matches is offended by this?
It's Liverpool.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:38 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
When I heard the ManCity players singing that Spanish ditty (campeones), I thought the circle was complete - owned by an oil state, managed by a Catalan, two 'first-teams' of global high-rollers, what language do they use in the dressing room/palace and on the training field ? Fans who think it's great to 'do the Poznan' () and nick other clubs' songs.

Totally alien and plastic implant.
The old hardcore don't even have the grit to form their own version of "United of Manchester".
Old 15-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Banned by Moderators

Lee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Who gives a shit?

Media trying to stoke up outrage as usual. Sad bastards.
Offensive football songs are as old as football.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:28 AM

Alfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for you
It's ok for them to brick the Man City bus last year, but a song against them oh it's too much, f##k Liverpool and their shit fans , hope spurs stuff em
Old 15-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
And they wonder why everyone hates them.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Tre8le TrebLe User

NorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Liverpool just proving the song right and that they are massive victims.

Absolutely despise the Scouse c***s.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:12 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
I lumped on Man City at 6/4 when they were 7 or 8 points behind in late Dec.

Sunday was great, I was sitting counting the Palace goals in the sunshine whilst wondering what to spend my £100 Man City winnings on.......
Old 15-05-2019, 01:18 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Liverpool fans will go into full victim mode over this.
Whilst ignoring Heysel and singing Munich songs.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:16 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
City players have moved up slightly in my estimation, jolly good.

I'd also like to see Spurs win CL final, bin dippers can FO.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:50 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
True words, fairly spoken. Well played City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 16-05-2019, 05:33 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthCurveEagle View Post
Liverpool just proving the song right and that they are massive victims.

Absolutely despise the Scouse c***s.