Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 15-06-2019, 11:50 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Old 15-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Iím expecting someone within the party with an anti-Boris agenda, to leak a huge story in the next few days. There is no way someone like Boris hasnít got some rather large skeletons hiding in his cupboard.

Whether it does for him is another thing. Like Trump with the whole Ďpussy grabbingí tapes, he may be Teflon at this stage, but something will come out Iím sure.

Iím going for an an illicit affair with an illegitimate child involved, front page this Sunday.
Agreed.

He looks like a fat Jimmy Saville. An endearing trait in the Tory party.
Old 15-06-2019, 04:29 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
And here it comes, the call for a confirmatory vote and coronation. What a f_***ing surprise. General Election cometh.
Old 15-06-2019, 04:50 PM

akinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
And here it comes, the call for a confirmatory vote and coronation. What a f_***ing surprise. General Election cometh.
What do you mean?
Old 15-06-2019, 05:11 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinbiyifan View Post
What do you mean?
Reports that there are senior Tories calling for other candidates to step down and allow the fat C*nt to go through unopposed, with a confirmatory vote for members.
Old 15-06-2019, 05:26 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Agreed.

He looks like a fat Jimmy Saville. An endearing trait in the Tory party.
Marina Hyde described him as 'a Yewtree version of Worzel Gummidge'
Old 15-06-2019, 07:20 PM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
There wonít be a general election this year.

Essentially an election means either a no-deal Brexit or withdrawing article 50. There is absolutely no way that either party would want to end up in that situation.

I canít see the EU agreeing an extension purely to accommodate an election.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:26 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Yeah, that really resonates.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:33 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
"Johnson looks like Chucky if he’d borrowed a suit for a court appearance, or a Yewtree version of Worzel Gummidge, or what would happen if you started making Margaret Rutherford out of papier-mache but got bored halfway through."

Tremendous
Old 15-06-2019, 07:44 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Anybody standing to lead the Tories or Labour nowadays must expect an endless torrent of sneering, ridicule, hate, threats and amateur online comedians copying and pasting jokes provided by opponents social media spin doctors. You can see why Boris will need a thick skin and corbs need his guards.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:55 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf View Post
"Johnson looks like Chucky if heíd borrowed a suit for a court appearance, or a Yewtree version of Worzel Gummidge, or what would happen if you started making Margaret Rutherford out of papier-mache but got bored halfway through."

Tremendous
I don't see the point of criticising him for how he looks. It's not clever, it doesn't add to the debate, it's a boring and basically pointless distraction.

I'd much rather hear about how many promises he broke as Mayor of London. Or how utterly shit he was as Foreign Secretary. Or how most of his reporting during his career as a journalist was totally made up.

The man is a total charlatan. I don't give a shit what he looks like.

As for Marina Hyde, she should sort out her touched up professional headshots before she criticises someone's looks. They're like an airbrushing of history.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:58 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post

Essentially an election means either a no-deal Brexit or withdrawing article 50. There is absolutely no way that either party would want to end up in that situation.

Did I say this year?
Old 15-06-2019, 08:05 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post

Youíll have to talk me through that.
Johnson, I think, reckons he can win a majority in a general election. He will call one if he wins.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:42 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Youíll have to talk me through that.
Johnson, I think, reckons he can win a majority in a general election. He will call one if he wins.
If he takes his own well documented advice. But I think he could only do it if he's successfully taken us out of the EU or made substantial progress in a modifying the deal. Question is what the party and electorate will swallow as 'substantial' and depends massively on the EU agreeing to play ball. We don't even know what the make-up of the Commission will look like. And the timing is all unhelpful to him. Also will depend how soon, and how much support, a vote of no confidence will get - how many ABB advocates in his own party possess a backbone. Very few, when push comes to shove, I reckon.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:38 AM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
I don't see the point of criticising him for how he looks. It's not clever, it doesn't add to the debate, it's a boring and basically pointless distraction.

I'd much rather hear about how many promises he broke as Mayor of London. Or how utterly shit he was as Foreign Secretary. Or how most of his reporting during his career as a journalist was totally made up.

As for Marina Hyde, she should sort out her touched up professional headshots before she criticises someone's looks. They're like an airbrushing of history.
I don't see the point of criticising her for how she looks. It's not clever.

Last edited by Marksf; 16-06-2019 at 08:01 AM.
Old 16-06-2019, 09:54 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post

Spot on, but also have a look at the letter sent from Eton to his father.

This demonstrates how little he's changed:-

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-06-2019, 08:10 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
I didn't. I criticised the airbrushing of her photos. Comprehension dear boy.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
It seems to me that Johnson is trying to be the English Trump, but without the real Trump's ability to spot and play a mark or with the will to play on deep racism. The words crash and burn come to mind if I try and imagine his possible term as PM.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:07 AM

Quote:
I didn't. I criticised the airbrushing of her photos. Comprehension dear boy.
Old 19-06-2019, 09:30 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have it on reasonably good authority that Johnson plans to call an election in September. I guess he thinks he can ride the Brexit wave to a majority.

Hopefully he’ll get trounced, end up being the shortest-lived pm ever, and be deservedly mocked for the rest of his days.