Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-05-2019, 11:50 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
FA CUP FINAL 2019 Man City v Watford

KICK OFF: 5pm

To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Is this going to interfere with my enjoyment of the Eurovision Song Contest?

I notice Holebas is supposed to be playing, so he must have got away with last week's calculated thuggery.

Twatford have now finished bottom of the Fairplay League for the second season running. And both seasons, their two worst offenders were....... Capoue and Holebas (whatever today's spelling of his name is). Sometimes there just ain't no justice

Come on, Citeh!
Old 18-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Am kinda back in love with the cup again, for me it lost its lustre in 2000 when United pulled out, but it's regained its shine again.

I remember back in the day when they used to make a day of it, being on the coaches and everything.

Of course there was a time that, England aside, pre 80s the cup was the only real game you'd get on the tellybox.

5pm is a dumb ass kick off time though
Old 18-05-2019, 11:57 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Come on City.
Old 18-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Is this going to interfere with my enjoyment of the Eurovision Song Contest?

I notice Holebas is supposed to be playing, so he must have got away with last week's calculated thuggery.

Twatford have now finished bottom of the Fairplay League for the second season running. And both seasons, their two worst offenders were....... Capoue and Holebas (whatever today's spelling of his name is). Sometimes there just ain't no justice

Come on, Citeh!
I really enjoyed last year's one in Lisbon, with the voluptuous Israeli bird clucking, not fussed this time round tbh..
Old 18-05-2019, 11:59 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
It was 29 years ago today...
Old 18-05-2019, 12:01 PM

I'll always remember walking up the steps of Victoria station and being greeted by a sea of red and blue.
Old 18-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Keeping The Faith

Sgt pepper taught the band to play?

Oh the 3-3 ******* **** Hughes..
Old 18-05-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Sgt pepper taught the band to play?

Oh the 3-3 ******* **** Hughes..
I never watched the last 10 minutes. I just stared down at the step.
All I could hear was my brother screaming 'get hold of that Welsh c*nt'.
Old 18-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
I hate myself for wanting City to win, just don't like the Watford team or the club set up.
Old 18-05-2019, 12:36 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
I despise Watford and hope the twats get absolutely battered. They have fould, clogged, thugged and cheated their way to a league position better than they deserve and to this final. Their methods were laid bare by their captain, chief bouncer and winner of the Bruce Grobelaar Prize, Troy Deeney, convicted out of his own mouth of trying to hurt his opponents and get his team-mates to do the same, who was not even looked at by the FA. I would not have been saddened if he had been kicked out of football altogether. Their players and fans goad and threaten referees who too often don't have the bottle to stand up to them. And it's all topped off with dodgy accountancy, a hideous strip and a general refual to show anyone the slightest respect.

If they went bust it would be no loss. Vile, horrible club.
Old 18-05-2019, 12:53 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Is Elton going to be there? Sure he will - good PR for his new film about his favourite subject...himself.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-05-2019, 12:55 PM

A quick google reveals that Elton’s two sons are leading out the Watford side today.

- John Peel
Old 18-05-2019, 12:57 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Elton John is in Denmark on tour (look, i don't track him okay). Luckily, his sons were selected at random to be mascots and will both walk out with the team.
Old 18-05-2019, 12:57 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Doh.
Old 18-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Just watched FA Cup day Football Focus. What a load of moralizing crap, hardy anything about the game itself. Apart from the usual kick it out stuff they showed half a dozen dullards listening to Thierry Henry bullshitting about his Irish handball being a natural reaction ..........and they didn't even laugh
Old 18-05-2019, 01:18 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Luckily, his sons were selected at random
Really ????
Old 18-05-2019, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Just watched FA Cup day Football Focus. What a load of moralizing crap, hardy anything about the game itself. Apart from the usual kick it out stuff they showed half a dozen dullards listening to Thierry Henry bullshitting about his Irish handball being a natural reaction ..........and they didn't even laugh
It's crap these days.
Even if they brought back the all day build up affairs from the 70's/80's it'd still be crap.
Old 18-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Depends on the mood

Cyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
It's crap these days.
Even if they brought back the all day build up affairs from the 70's/80's it'd still be crap.
I would prefer that to the PC garbage the Beeb are chucking out.
Michael Grade, Kelvin Mackenzie, Richard Murray, Peter Varney, Alan Curbishley (again), Jonathan Fortune, Derek Hales, Keith and Gavin Peacock, Gary Bushell, Allan Simonsen, Jim Davidson, Steve Ryder, Bjorn Borg you can all f uck off
Old 18-05-2019, 01:25 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Hope Man City trounce them.

F**k Watford.

Clinton Morrison.