Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-06-2019, 08:11 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Plus he left out the unlit Gauloise hanging from his bottom lip. A real give away.
He really is shit at being French
Old 13-06-2019, 08:17 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
The French player jumped in two footed, that is just not allowed, It is impossible to play the ball by jumping in two footed.

I am yet to be convinced that VAR provides for better decisions than the ref in the majority of cases.
Old 13-06-2019, 08:33 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Where are the male commentators and pundits? Sexism. We have Alex Scott on loads of mens matches, but this is 100% flange.
I know. I mean, all those 100's of men who have waited decades to commentate on football.
Old 13-06-2019, 09:27 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I know. I mean, all those 100's of men who have waited decades to commentate on football.
That's not really the point though is it - it's about equality
Old 13-06-2019, 10:11 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know. I mean, all those 100's of women who have waited decades to commentate on football.
Edited for balance
Old 13-06-2019, 11:18 AM

McDuffy is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
The French player jumped in two footed, that is just not allowed, It is impossible to play the ball by jumping in two footed.

I am yet to be convinced that VAR provides for better decisions than the ref in the majority of cases.
That's right, however others do not accept VAR is something useful for some reason
Old 13-06-2019, 12:42 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where are the male commentators and pundits? Sexism. We have Alex Scott on loads of mens matches, but this is 100% flange.
Sometimes I find myself siding with your (soon to be ex-) wife.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk

Last edited by stevek; 13-06-2019 at 12:46 PM.
Old 13-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
Yes, it is.

The moaners gripping onto the fact that a couple of females make occasional appearance in men's football coverage (and that's a recent development).

Plus a specific issue is how many male commentators actually know anything about the women's game? (Or the men's but that's another subject).
Old 13-06-2019, 01:57 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Sometimes I find myself siding with your (soon to be ex-) wife.
That would be your mistake if you are going to side with a manipulative sneaky lying bitch just because of something hypocritical being pointed out in a cynical way, with an "offensive" word added as a twist. And you just said that Jo Brand didn't upset you......
Old 13-06-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Yes, it is.

The moaners gripping onto the fact that a couple of females make occasional appearance in men's football coverage (and that's a recent development).

Plus a specific issue is how many male commentators actually know anything about the women's game? (Or the men's but that's another subject).
No it's about equality. What's good for the goose is good for the gander
Old 13-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
No it's about equality. What's good for the goose is good for the gander
How many of the male pundits know anything about women's football?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 13-06-2019, 02:58 PM

I don't know. I don't think they know anything about men's football either, but that's not the point I'm making.
Old 13-06-2019, 04:50 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't know. I don't think they know anything about men's football either, but that's not the point I'm making.
And I'm sure you make your point every time Tyler, Neville and Caragher are on commentary as well...

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 13-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
absolutely spewing my bus from nice to montpellier was so late that i couldn't make it to the match tonight, what a comeback from australia though, we're going to win the whole thing now up the matildas
Old 13-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Call me Ishmael

Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
absolutely spewing my bus from nice to montpellier was so late that i couldn't make it to the match tonight, what a comeback from australia though, we're going to win the whole thing now up the matildas
Ah mate. Great game. Not often I end up supporting the Aussies
Old 13-06-2019, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
And I'm sure you make your point every time Tyler, Neville and Caragher are on commentary as well...
What point is that? I don't have sky tv
Old 13-06-2019, 10:28 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
What point is that? I don't have sky tv
"No it's about equality". You posted that 8 hours ago. Do try to keep up with the shite you post. Though between this and wishing death on politicians, I appreciate there is a lot of it.

FWL Honours:

Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 14-06-2019, 07:04 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
Your statement seems deliberately obtuse. You don’t get to equality by not giving the chance for woman to do it in higher numbers, even if they will do this entire world cup they will still be outnumbered by men by say 10-1 if not more in the UK. It’s been men only for decades and decades, come on you can give them World Cups.

Equality should be measured in outcome not in arbitrary representation.

Last edited by MFBias; 14-06-2019 at 07:07 AM.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
"No it's about equality". You posted that 8 hours ago. Do try to keep up with the shite you post. Though between this and wishing death on politicians, I appreciate there is a lot of it.
Stop making stuff up you complete div. Clearly you aren't capable of understanding a damn thing and just draw the most dimwitted controversial conclusion from everything. I said that I hope that Farage is the first victim of the paramilitaries, because if his wish plays out then it'll kick off and people will die, and if there must be death then I hope it's him. As for this, it's called cynicism, and I've drawn a direct comparison with some sarcasm. Anybody with a modicum of brain can see that, but yes, I guess these things draw out THICK PRINCIPLED TWATS who can't read between the lines.

Last edited by Spindle; 14-06-2019 at 08:57 AM.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Stop making stuff up you complete div. Clearly you aren't capable of understanding a damn thing and just draw the most dimwitted controversial conclusion from everything. I said that I hope that Farage is the first victim of the paramilitaries, because if his wish plays out then it'll kick off and people will die, and if there must be death then I hope it's him. As for this, it's called cynicism, and I've drawn a direct comparison with some sarcasm. Anybody with a modicum of brain can see that, but yes, I guess these things draw out THICK PRINCIPLED TWATS who can't read between the lines.
I was just being 'cynical' of your shit posts. What was the point of your direct comparison? Good idea to throw in some sarcasm to cover for your sexism. Then some insults to show you're definitely not just an angry old misogynist.

FWL Honours: