Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-06-2019, 03:21 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Memberships 2019/20

Notice in the article about next season's memberships, released tomorrow, a snippet about a new way to buy away tickets.

Hopefully it's a minor tweak to the system for members, and not something akin to what Norwich announced recently, which seems grossly unfair to their long-term season ticket holders.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
Notice in the article about next season's memberships, released tomorrow, a snippet about a new way to buy away tickets.
Hope it's nothing too drastic. Maybe a change in how loyalty points are used to determine priority? As some newer fans are several thousand points off the top phase?
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 13-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Hope it's nothing too drastic. Maybe a change in how loyalty points are used to determine priority? As some newer fans are several thousand points off the top phase?
Hopefully itís the scrapping of non away game parish points counting towards the required level of parish points for away games
Old 13-06-2019, 08:47 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Hf will get first Choice on all away games
Old 14-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Memberships for 2019/20 season are now on sale. Our variety of membership options offer a range of exclusive benefits, including priority tickets, member events and more.

Check out the various options below to find the one that works best for you.
Followed by no options to click on or look at!
Old 14-06-2019, 10:52 AM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
£60 for gold membership yikes
Old 14-06-2019, 10:55 AM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
" Away ticket ballot to use for one game this season"

I looked in the Membership t's & c's and I cannot see an explanation of what this entails, how it might be operated, and how it might potentially impinge on other people's access to away tickets.

Are they saying that a percentage of away tickets for any given match are kept back for a 'ballot'?

Might away fans (who only buy a membership to get tickets to see their team at Selhurst) now try and apply for tickets to the game at Anfield, Spurs new ground etc?

More questions than answers!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-06-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
" Away ticket ballot to use for one game this season"

I looked in the Membership t's & c's and I cannot see an explanation of what this entails, how it might be operated, and how it might potentially impinge on other people's access to away tickets.

Are they saying that a percentage of away tickets for any given match are kept back for a 'ballot'?

Might away fans (who only buy a membership to get tickets to see their team at Selhurst) now try and apply for tickets to the game at Anfield, Spurs new ground etc?

More questions than answers!
I think they just havenít released the article yet. Iím expecting some sort of article with information on the previously mentioned changes.
Old 14-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuttonExile View Post
I think they just havenít released the article yet. Iím expecting some sort of article with information on the previously mentioned changes.
Probably the case.

I suspect this is their way of getting around the issue that Spurs away last season required something like 5500 points (?) to qualify for a ticket, and the box office got a lot of heat from fans who had never missed out before. Now buy a gold membership and regardless of your points have a ballot attempt at getting one.

IMO these things settle down after a couple of seasons - away tickets for our games at Bournemouth (tiny allocation), Arsenal (new ground) and the Amex became less in demand after a few times playing there, and sometimes even go on general sale.

Old 14-06-2019, 11:56 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuttonExile View Post
Cheers for the link. Think i will go for the Gold Membership over the international one this year.
Old 14-06-2019, 11:58 AM

Article released
Old 14-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
It will be interesting to know what this "ballot" is for - I was buying the gold anyway, so it might be a good addition for me. Or it might be something I don't end up using.

Edit:

Quote:
Gold Members have an exclusive, extra chance of securing away match tickets. New for this season, Gold Members can enter a ballot for away tickets - outside of the standard ticket access process. Gold Members can enter the ballot for as many away games as they wish, but should they be successful in being offered a ticket - they can only purchase a ticket for one away fixture during the season. Details on how Gold Members can enter the ballot for each game will be provided by the Membership team, after joining.
I assume they mean one ticket through the ballot?
Old 14-06-2019, 12:12 PM
Collecting Palace tat

The question remains as to what % is being taken out of the away allocation for the purposes of this ballot every game.

Old 14-06-2019, 12:21 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Personally I think they should start removing points from seasons gone by (e.g. 5+ years ago) rather than doing a ballot system
Old 14-06-2019, 12:50 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Anyone know how you get the junior shirt? I thought maybe it might ask for a size on submision etc but nothing.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Crow Counting

Quote:
The question remains as to what % is being taken out of the away allocation for the purposes of this ballot every game.
The only games I can see the ballot being useful are Brighton and Bournemouth, and even the latter isn't guaranteed. Spurs might sell out before members only, so it may be useful to that, and ditto Sheffield United as it's the first away game of the season.

Unless the club are planning to take a few reduced allocations this season, most away games haven't sold out before the "all members" phase in recent seasons I don't thing.

Last edited by FourtyTwo; 14-06-2019 at 01:01 PM.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:25 PM

selhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Yeah I was wondering about this too Pub Idol. Just took payment for mine and my sons membership but didn’t ask for sizes/ home or away preference etc
Old 14-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Crow Counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurst parkie View Post
Yeah I was wondering about this too Pub Idol. Just took payment for mine and my sons membership but didnít ask for sizes/ home or away preference etc
From recollection, they send out an email later on where they ask you to confirm choices on shirts etc.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:36 PM

selhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
From recollection, they send out an email later on where they ask you to confirm choices on shirts etc.
Ah ok nice one. Never bought him gold before, so I figured there must be contact at a later date about the choices. Cheers!