Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 05:47 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott
And after Lyon roll over the mighty Barcelona ... I hope.
Can't see it. The Barcelona equaliser in the first game done for the French.

Barcelona will take this by at least two clear goals tonight.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:49 PM
On probation

jookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolais
Man U win 1-0,Arse hold on 0 0,Barce ease through,too strong in Camp Nou
Old 11-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Man Utd, Barca Win
Arsenal to go through.

Will see about goals in play

Over.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I hope all the English teams go through, wankers or otherwise.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Boom that's a head shot
Old 11-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
United one up. The arse one down. Awful defending for both goals
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:05 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
Why? So they can widen the gap even more?
Old 11-03-2009, 08:30 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I just wish different English teams had the chance to qualify for the tournament. It annoys me that muppets like Chelsea feast at the party year after year. Plenty of other good sized clubs with tradition that could represent England.

The problem is the fix in the Premier League and a Champions League that has so many games that it is a money making exercise for those in the club.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Come on Inter!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Danger Zone

Oh MY FEES that was a great goal !!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bollox
Old 11-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
Bollox
Suck it, all english please.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:33 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good penalty shoot-out action!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Arse knock out Roma all four 'English' teams through.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:35 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That first Roma penalty miss was one of the worst penalties i have seen for a long time
Old 11-03-2009, 10:39 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godstone Eagle
That first Roma penalty miss was one of the worst penalties i have seen for a long time
It just bobbled along slowly and almunia just let it slowly bounce off his knee.The second was laughable as well,I couldn't actually tell where it went on the livestream
Old 11-03-2009, 10:54 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick
It just bobbled along slowly and almunia just let it slowly bounce off his knee.The second was laughable as well,I couldn't actually tell where it went on the livestream
Into orbit, I believe.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:57 PM
On the learning curve

MENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
Yep its great, we actually got a team that has made it to the quaters.

No goalie mind you, so might as well use Foster

Carragher
Terry
Ferdinand
Cole

Lampard
Gerrard
Carrick
Scholes

Rooney
Walcott, well he made an apperance

English football has never had it so good.

Come on Barca,Bayern do us a favour and make sure you get ot the final.

I just cannot wait for another Battle of Britain.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:01 PM
On probation

jookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolais
really enjoyed that tonight, firstly Man u I know they are wankers, but Mouriniho is an even bigger wanker, I would want Man U's opponents to win and I like Inter, but fair play to them they have great players, and Arse going thru is great as well 4 Brit clubs in the last 8 is great, people may slag it down(the EPL) but give credit where it is due, the top clubs of Italy/Spain/Germany would only be mid table in the EPL they simply cant handle the Brit teams , who would have ever thought Liverpool would dump the so called Galitico's of Madrid 5-0 on agg? and one final thought watched both games in Sutton tonight and the fair weather supporters of Man U and Arse were superbly behaved and not 1 Chav Scum blue shirt to see, good stuff!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:03 PM
On probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MENTALLY TOUGH
Yep its great, we actually got a team that has made it to the quaters.

No goalie mind you, so might as well use Foster

Carragher
Terry
Ferdinand
Cole

Lampard
Gerrard
Carrick
Scholes

Rooney
Walcott, well he made an apperance

English football has never had it so good.

Come on Barca,Bayern do us a favour and make sure you get ot the final.

I just cannot wait for another Battle of Britain.
play Barry alongside Gerrard, and Young on the right