Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very good second goal for Burnley.

Signs just before that that the Arsenal kids were starting to get frustrated.

Who is on the bench for the gunners?
Old 02-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace & proud
Luton 1-2 Bournemouth

Bottom of the league clash

2-2 now.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
That header should of been 3-0

Unlucky.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:13 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Bloody hell - Alan Green in positive comment shock!
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 02-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
That header should of been 3-0

Unlucky.
Yeah, that was great.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
Yeah, that was great.

That would of killed the game of nicely
Old 02-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
Who is on the bench for the gunners?
More kids. You just knew they were going to regret this policy at some stage.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 02-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Lough Derg

Luton 2-3 Bournemouth.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:24 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My fkg Sky has gone on the blink. Cts.

Is the Burnley game good ?
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally Posted by m355y
Don't think they regret it at all. Otherwise it wouldnt have been the same policy year after year. He uses it to blood the kids - the further they get, its all good experience for them.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Luton 2-3 Bournemouth.

What a game.. 3-3 now
Old 02-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Lough Derg

Well done Burnley..

Fulham, Chelsea & now Arsenal

In the last 4
Old 02-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Derby avoid extra time with a 94th minute penalty.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Damn didn't think about that

Housemates boyfriend is a Rams fan, he will be happy. Hope to disappoint him on Saturday though

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 02-12-2008, 09:44 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hats off to Burnley.

I've been waiting for their bubble to burst but they just keep surprising me.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Should have gone with my instincts and bet on Burnleh - always gonna happen after Sunday.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:49 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by m355y
After the Sheffield Utd and Wigan results, you can hardly blame them for sticking with the same team
Old 02-12-2008, 10:02 PM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know why Soares wasn't playing tonight?
Old 02-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shame the derby game didn't go into extra time. Hope they have trouble lifting for the weekends game.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Excellent result for Burnley - that'll learn Wenger not to condescend to the mighty Championship (although he did say that he thinks the Champs have closed the gap with the Prem over the last two years).
Bendtner was dire, just couldn't be bothered.
And Wilshere looked exactly what he is: a talented lad playing with the big boys.
Both Bostock and Vic look better on that showing.
Closed Thread