Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Poor from them- I would expect a team in their position to bring far more, I'm sure Forest, Shef Weds, Leeds etc. would take most of the stand for a winnable away game at a London premier league team
I think 2,500-3,000 is a good turn out from them.

They’ve had lots of on and off field issues, a poor season so far and it’s a half 2 KO on a Sunday just after Xmas and new year
Old 04-01-2020, 04:15 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
My mate got me two restricted views in the Main Stand at about 330pm but it is busy
I got the same, back of the Players'. I have a feeling a lot of those taken seats won't be occupied come 2pm, though.

Werner Herzog
Old 04-01-2020, 04:15 PM

asus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietasus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Poor from them- I would expect a team in their position to bring far more, I'm sure Forest, Shef Weds, Leeds etc. would take most of the stand for a winnable away game at a London premier league team
Not in my opinion. Think it's decent. Away match at a mid table prem clubs youth team on a Sunday.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:18 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think 2,500-3,000 is a good turn out from them.

They’ve had lots of on and off field issues, a poor season so far and it’s a half 2 KO on a Sunday just after Xmas and new year
Guess so re: Xmas, I actually thought they were further up the league than they are as well.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:33 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Managed to get 3 in the LH Block J. Hardly any left. Wonder if they may open up the AW?!
Old 04-01-2020, 04:38 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1 View Post
Managed to get 3 in the LH Block J. Hardly any left. Wonder if they may open up the AW?!
No chance.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:18 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
I looked about a week ago and was plenty of tickets either fans waited for pay day or tourist fancy watching Rooney
Old 04-01-2020, 08:16 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Have tickets in the family lounge next to the tunnel. Taking my 5 year old to his first game. What’s the family lounge like these days? I don’t think I’ve sat there since about 1991.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Fami!y lounge is very basic these days. Back in 1991 the walls would have been decked out with posters, pennants, flags and other old donated tat! Don't get me wrong, there are some tables and chairs in the lounge, but it isn't like the old junior den it used tobe!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-01-2020, 09:46 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Am I right in thinking there used to be a nursery type thing at the back of the main stand years ago?

The ‘lounge’ is pony, but it’s warm, has a couple of teles but is massively crowded on a PL day. Toilets and lounge size is way too small for the crowd in that block (IMHO)
Old 04-01-2020, 10:06 PM

Sodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wouldn't bother coming if I were a Derby fan, 3rd Round, shit stadium, played us a few times recently, reasonably big club etc
Old 04-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Am I right in thinking there used to be a nursery type thing at the back of the main stand years ago?

The ‘lounge’ is pony, but it’s warm, has a couple of teles but is massively crowded on a PL day. Toilets and lounge size is way too small for the crowd in that block (IMHO)
The nursery type thing was literally that there were 2 or 3 (proper) childminders in the family lounge (J block) who would look after your toddler for the 2 x 45 minutes (you had to have them at half time). This was a heck of a long time ago though, late 80's to very early 90's only. Nowadays the little uns have to suffer the football like the rest of us!

Had a nosey on the Palace ticket site to see how tickets had sold. Amazed to see how well its sold - it's pretty much just singles left all around the ground, which makes it suprising they have stuck to keeping the Arthur Wait closed to Palace fans
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-01-2020, 10:25 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post

There also is used to be a room under the WHR [Park Road end) that had a load of mega drives in it for the kids I think Len Chatten ran it after he retired as groundsman
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 04-01-2020, 11:22 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Len Chatterton?
Old 05-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
...Amazed to see how well its sold - it's pretty much just singles left all around the ground, which makes it suprising they have stuck to keeping the Arthur Wait closed to Palace fans
They won't be back after that performance. It annoys me that this is the one time we get to introduce new fans to the club and the team plays like they're on a training session.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:12 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Absolutely stacks of new fans at the game today, including loads of families.

I suspect the majority of these fans don't come too often anyway, mainly because of the prices for our home Premier league games, and the usual membership requirement

I can't argue that it wasn't a crap day at the office, however the ridiculous number of injuries at the moment, a few players out of position and some relatively inexperienced youngsters all contributed to the outcome as much as the general tactics being slow-slower-backwards and lose it.

Old 05-01-2020, 10:39 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
decent attendance , lots of little kids, shame not even a goal for them to enjoy
Old 05-01-2020, 10:49 PM
On the learning curve

MENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To quote Roy "our aim is not to win the FA Cup" / League Cup

I expect to see this as a club slogan should we get home draws in the early rounds of the cups next season, when the club look to us mugs to handover 15 quid of our hard earned.
At least then we will know if to bother or not.

Dream Roy,Dream. Coz we aint gonna win the league either.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:58 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MENTALLY TOUGH View Post
To quote Roy "our aim is not to win the FA Cup" / League Cup

I expect to see this as a club slogan should we get home draws in the early rounds of the cups next season, when the club look to us mugs to handover 15 quid of our hard earned.
At least then we will know if to bother or not.

Dream Roy,Dream. Coz we aint gonna win the league either.
If the board actually support the manager we might actually stand a chance.
Old 06-01-2020, 06:33 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Note to anyone that cares.. don't book the seats in the block p of the upper holmesdale as the camera gantry quite severely blocks your view.