Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-08-2019, 10:21 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
With the HF not getting what they wanted and “taking their ball home” until they got what they wanted, long staying loyal season tickets got moved therefore the HF have to take responsibility along with Parish to make this happen.
They have taken responsibility for their singing performance, not yours!
Old 10-08-2019, 10:27 AM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
With the HF not getting what they wanted and “taking their ball home” until they got what they wanted, long staying loyal season tickets got moved therefore the HF have to take responsibility along with Parish to make this happen.
I trust you will be signing. 😏
Old 10-08-2019, 10:28 AM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Part of me hopes this fails.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:37 AM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by libran View Post
Well in this weather I reckon you'll be right, assume that the winds will stop any potential flags and banner displays as well?
And hopefully any decent through balls to the Everton front three !!!
Old 10-08-2019, 10:39 AM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
If it ends up being anything like the Kop; a big wall of noise which gets the whole ground rocking, I will absolutely love it!!!!

Our home record is poor but hopefully all the fans can do their part this afternoon, and we can set that record straight.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:41 AM

TwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Imagine going Palace and being annoyed when the loud chants go up like 'when I was a young boy' etc, bizzare to go against what's best for the club/team. But your luck may be in and we get smashed 0-3 and could be quiet in most corners of Selhurst apart from the away end.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:42 AM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
The season did turn around last year about the time the hf returned
Just saying could be coincidence
Old 10-08-2019, 10:44 AM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFace1905 View Post
Imagine going Palace and being annoyed when the loud chants go up like 'when I was a young boy' etc, bizzare to go against what's best for the club/team. But your luck may be in and we get smashed 0-3 and could be quiet in most corners of Selhurst apart from the away end.
I'm not against it, I'm just saying it would be mildly amusing at the ground and on the BBS if this was a complete let down.

Nothing more than that, really.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:48 AM

ClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFace1905 View Post
Well said. As ever, reading some of the cr*p on here makes you wonder why anyone bothers about football (let alone Palace) in the first place. I can't wait to get back in the routine of a few beers followed by a match, where I hope we put in a big effort on and off the pitch. Looking at some of the Everton views, they think we are complete cr*p and there for an easy three points. I hope we stuff them.

ps - Palace, please don't play like you did against Hertha
Old 10-08-2019, 11:00 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why would anyone want something intended as a positive for the club to fail?
Old 10-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpingtoneagle View Post
I trust you will be signing. 😏
Autographs?
Old 10-08-2019, 11:04 AM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
The season did turn around last year about the time the hf returned
Just saying could be coincidence
Yes definitely coincidence
Old 10-08-2019, 11:06 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobos View Post
If it ends up being anything like the Kop; a big wall of noise which gets the whole ground rocking, I will absolutely love it!!!!

Our home record is poor but hopefully all the fans can do their part this afternoon, and we can set that record straight.
The Kop ? Only at one minute before kick off and the 89th minute.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:10 AM
Gambler

L'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Why would anyone want something intended as a positive for the club to fail?

A positive to HF nobody else unfortunately. Still hope it works but have doubts it will work on the basis that the middle where they are going will mean the only ones hearing will just be themselves and those close. The rest of the ground will hardly know they are there.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:15 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

I disagreed with it, idea and implementation totally.

But none of me hopes it fails. I hope I was totally wrong and that it's a massive success.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-08-2019, 11:16 AM

Johnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Gove the real fans their seats back if the HF do not deliver
Old 10-08-2019, 11:17 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Balls View Post
It feels like there's been a big dark cloud over our club for a while now, we really need something to pick up the mood and inject some positivity back into the club - hopefully the new section will be that place, boy do we need it.

There will be those wishing for it to fail to prove a point/selfish reasons etc, but I'm sure the majority of us want Selhurst to be rocking for years to come.

Don't agree. No cloud for me. Another season above the weed in the Premier league
Old 10-08-2019, 11:18 AM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
This. Feels like we've been targeted all summer by a concerted campaign to strip us of our star players. All so the Big Boys can get bigger at the expense of meaningless, insignificant little Palace. Time for the backlash... I hope.
We're at our best when our backs are against the wall..... COYP
Old 10-08-2019, 11:20 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Like you have in life?
Old 10-08-2019, 11:26 AM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
Gove the real fans their seats back if the HF do not deliver
The hf and all those in the section will deliver non stop singing and positivity. Let’s hope plenty of others join in.