Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-08-2019, 05:15 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little dedders View Post
Seemed like the HF were deliberately not joining any Wilf chants
The original HF actually booed him and gave him two fingers. All Wilf chants came from Block B. People amongst the singing section did join in though.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:16 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Visual impact isn't as strong, sound in the Arthur is obviously less intense. Jury is out
Best atmosphere in years where I was - block D. Loved it. Considering it was a dull game it was a brilliant atmosphere.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:17 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
The original HF actually booed him and gave him two fingers. All Wilf chants came from Block B. People amongst the singing section did join in though.
You may have had a better seat than me to confirm but i'm sure the drummer was involved in the Wilf songs.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:17 PM

asus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So. Apart from the obvious usual suspects, a positive response.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:19 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Good apart from that one they sang for ages that only they knew
Old 10-08-2019, 05:20 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
One or two in there booing but on the whole either a positive or indifferent response from what I saw/heard.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:21 PM

nellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Iíve been dreading being in the block next to the HF due to the need to stand up and the constant droning/drum.

But actually today wasnít as bad as I feared. Iím glad my block didnít stand the whole game.

One of my biggest criticisms of the Hf is their inability to change pace or chant in reaction to the match but at least the rest of the stand joined in songs when the game excitement built. Itís still a shame that thereís no spontaneity or wit. It would help if the cheerleaders watched the game. Maybe the people in the row behind them could hold up mirrors for them so they know whatís happening in the match...?

If any HF are reading this, can you please not put the flags up during the match as we canít see the pitch or goal when you do, cheers! Before or after the game, or when players are injured is fine. Thankyou please.

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 10-08-2019, 05:22 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
All I can say is, thank **** the BBS hyperbolic crew isn't in charge of Selhurst atmosphere.

Anyone would think the majority were actually pleased to be at the ground today.

As for the block E move, it sounded better to me, but as we are in the middle of the upper tier, that is probably a given.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 10-08-2019, 05:24 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
The drum was louder, but was the chanting that much more considering it was the first game?
Old 10-08-2019, 05:25 PM

nellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Singing Jordan Ayewís name when Zaha came on was an amusing touch

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 10-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My ears are ringing for the first time after a game for since i cant remember

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Despite 5 hours sleep and a hangover it was really enjoyable. Bit of free for all with the seats but it'll sort itself out after a few games.

Looking forward to our first goal in there as it's going to be absolute carnage

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
View was fantastic from what I've spent 20 years seeing.

I have no idea if it was as a success or not, but it was mayhem. And I was right in the middle of it. Young people are the future of this club. Palace is not about supporting the club on my own personal terms.

It's easy to look at this club being stolen from us or not as it was. But at the end of the day, passion in the future will always carry us through. They want the noise to spread. They want everyone to join in, they want the whole stand to join in.

For the people who want this to fail. I say this. They started out as 20(?) Kids in block b on the front coupe of rows in 2005. Now look at them. We've all done a northern bolt hole on a Tuesday night at some point. But what have you achieved on the club front in the past 14 years? Because they want you on board to. They are now affecting change nationwide. Clubs are copying, and we are ahead of the curve.
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis View Post
He deserved it in my mind. He played very well, but maybe there was a sense of sarcasm which I hadnít picked up!
Old 10-08-2019, 05:28 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy64 View Post
My ears are ringing for the first time after a game for since i cant remember
The drum?
Old 10-08-2019, 05:28 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
We were singing it as he came off. He worked hard, ran himself into the ground and did so much tidy work with his back to goal. He's far from the finished article but good to see the fans acknowledge his efforts today.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:29 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iíve been dreading being in the block next to the HF due to the need to stand up and the constant droning/drum.

But actually today wasnít as bad as I feared. Iím glad my block didnít stand the whole game.

One of my biggest criticisms of the Hf is their inability to change pace or chant in reaction to the match but at least the rest of the stand joined in songs when the game excitement built. Itís still a shame that thereís no spontaneity or wit. It would help if the cheerleaders watched the game. Maybe the people in the row behind them could hold up mirrors for them so they know whatís happening in the match...?

If any HF are reading this, can you please not put the flags up during the match as we canít see the pitch or goal when you do, cheers! Before or after the game, or when players are injured is fine. Thankyou please.
You really think they give a shit about other fans....
Old 10-08-2019, 05:30 PM

brb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From the upper row 11 and 20 odd seats left of them other than the drum being louder was it really much different?
Also think not having the Arthur vocal lot next to them effects the noise as a whole as heard nothing from them today.

However 1st game and no goal so we will see how it goes when winning or losing and a poor performance before we really know.

Lots of empty seats in upper today also so if similar in others would also effect it possibly.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:32 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
From where I was sitting (old stand, thanks) it really wasn't that magnificent. A small block nothing to write home about, once again the away fan were making more noise imo.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:33 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
From where I was sitting (old stand, thanks) it really wasn't that magnificent. A small block nothing to write home about, once again the away fan were making more noise imo.
Salty