Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 04-11-2019, 03:08 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Rangers 3-0 Hearts: Steven Gerrard '100% sure' Alfredo Morelos will stay - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Roy Hodgson sure Aaron Wan-Bissaka will stay despite United links
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Means nothing IMO. Every player has a price and for me this Gerrard stating his intentions to any potential party interested in the player, and that he won't be sold on the cheap.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:15 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Be surprised if he ends up here
Old 05-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Gerrard's being practically pimping Morelos out for the past year. He'll definitely go if they get a reasonable bid.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
I don't think Palace are pursuing this one.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:44 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old traf View Post
They wont sell him to us or any one now , unless its for a huge fee, well north of £20M
All the pundits are raving about him now, not just Rangers supporters.
If SC is right, and they are in deep shit they will have to take what they can get. Remember when we got stiffed by Wigan for Moses as we needed the money?
Old 06-11-2019, 05:19 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughsey View Post
Skint? Aye ok.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:10 PM

hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?hughsey knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
You do know this is more made up nonsense by obsessed moon howlers? Please tell me you do😂😂😂
Old 07-11-2019, 06:51 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If he's for sale I can't see us getting him. Missed out on Adams, Maupay and St Maximin, amongst others, recently. Don't really know what our transfer team do to be honest, other than signing players no one else wants, admittedly some decent signings there.

But if we're ever in a race for player with another club, we always seem to lose. He's going to Brighton/Watford/Southampton/last minute swoop from united (whichever boils my piss the most).
Old 07-11-2019, 07:12 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post
If he's for sale I can't see us getting him. Missed out on Adams, Maupay and St Maximin, amongst others, recently. Don't really know what our transfer team do to be honest, other than signing players no one else wants, admittedly some decent signings there.

But if we're ever in a race for player with another club, we always seem to lose. He's going to Brighton/Watford/Southampton/last minute swoop from united (whichever boils my piss the most).
Did we miss out on any of those though? Seems every single player some paper or obscure website somewhere links us with we then miss out on. Iím sure weíve considered them but deciding not to move for them isnít missing out.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:56 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Did we miss out on any of those though? Seems every single player some paper or obscure website somewhere links us with we then miss out on. Iím sure weíve considered them but deciding not to move for them isnít missing out.
Id say this is correct. We never put in bids for any those players so I'd say it's hardly missing out.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:22 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I expect his price has gone up again tonight. Scoring a good goal and playing well.
Against good opposition as well.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:39 AM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's the real deal. And a proper bastard as well. Would be a huge fan's favourite
Old 08-11-2019, 07:46 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I’m sure Rangers announced £11 million losses and need a another 10 million donation from a shareholder over the next 12 months to stay solvent ?

Yet Gerrard doesn’t think they will be selling anyone?
Old 08-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He’s not going to be another “world beater” we all of a sudden missed out on, is he?!
Old 08-11-2019, 08:16 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
The dude on Twitter, that used to be on here that was confirmed ITK... said we definitely not in for him
Old 08-11-2019, 08:21 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Not in for him, despite being scouted. Too expensive.

Not my words.. but the source is good enough for me.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:44 AM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post

Last two years transfer team poliicy:

Identify players that are towards the end of their contract- preferably with clubs that are in financial difficulty (Ayew )
Watch a player for 3 years and wait for his contract to come towards near the end ( Mccarthy)
Look for out of contract players ( Cahill)

Make derisory bids with extremely unlikely add-ons, but another club comes in and pays a realistic price( a few years back , but Van Dijk at Celtic would probably come into this category)

In the unlikely attempt a bid is accepted or the players contract is fully wound down , get the player to travel to us and then tell him and his agent we have had to pay a bit more for him than we wanted and therefore he needs to accept lower terms than we have implied to them before.But we are in London and are a club that will be challenging for Europe.(Meyer)

If the above fails , panic in the last few hours of the window, paying over the odds(Sorloth).

Do all the above without consulting Hodgson and then get frustrated sitting in the stands as to why they are on the bench( Meyer, Camarasa, Sorloth)

Now that's what Parish and Freedman think is being"clever"in the transfer market. Some may agree, many wouldn't.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:13 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Iím sure Rangers announced £11 million losses and need a another 10 million donation from a shareholder over the next 12 months to stay solvent ?

Yet Gerrard doesnít think they will be selling anyone?
What do you expect him to say?
Old 08-11-2019, 09:31 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not happening.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:52 AM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMH57 View Post
Last two years transfer team poliicy:

Identify players that are towards the end of their contract- preferably with clubs that are in financial difficulty (Ayew )
Watch a player for 3 years and wait for his contract to come towards near the end ( Mccarthy)
Look for out of contract players ( Cahill)

Make derisory bids with extremely unlikely add-ons, but another club comes in and pays a realistic price( a few years back , but Van Dijk at Celtic would probably come into this category)

In the unlikely attempt a bid is accepted or the players contract is fully wound down , get the player to travel to us and then tell him and his agent we have had to pay a bit more for him than we wanted and therefore he needs to accept lower terms than we have implied to them before.But we are in London and are a club that will be challenging for Europe.(Meyer)

If the above fails , panic in the last few hours of the window, paying over the odds(Sorloth).

Do all the above without consulting Hodgson and then get frustrated sitting in the stands as to why they are on the bench( Meyer, Camarasa, Sorloth)

Now that's what Parish and Freedman think is being"clever"in the transfer market. Some may agree, many wouldn't.

It with sadness that I have to say the above is valid.