Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
hello!

lovely stuff

What a man Mr Georgie is. I heart everyone at Palace right now

I'm off now to bash one out

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Palace's Next Signing

LiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynoeagle
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Would be great if that is the case, I think he can be very very good in the Championship with a run of games and a bit of luck for once with his injuries.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Meh, pffft.

cardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have a beaming smile on me! Make it work, James! It's clear you have the attitude and the quality!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo

As for a deal costing 1m i think this would not be far out, Wayne Routledge was 20 and had played over 100 games for us including in the premiership and he was 1.5 rising to 2m at tribunal. Therefore getting a deal for 1m might be a good deal for us.
I wonder if Palace are still owed any money on WR? Or whether those clauses expired when he left the spuds?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:58 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy!
JAT, IF Everton offer him a new deal on matched terms to his current contract then IMHO we have no chance.

We aren't going to be offering close to 14k a week to him.

Quote:
Are they going to offer him time on the pitch? Then becomes an issue of is he driven to play football or by money?

As I posted before: Are Everton really going to offer 14k to someone they don't plan to play, in the hope that they get some compensation?

If he is not worth 14k a week, he will be available on a free.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:58 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Think the appearance clauses would have expired, not sure if there was a sell-on clause as their is in Bostock's but thought we would have heard from the administrator if a cheque had unexpectedly landed on his desk.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:00 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger
As I posted before: Are Everton really going to offer 14k to someone they don't plan to play, in the hope that they get some compensation?

If he is not worth 14k a week, he will be available on a free.
14k in the Premiership for a reserve is probably not far off the average, quite possibly below it.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
I must say I'm quite happy with the squad now and this one has a final piece of the jigsaw feel. I think we will still be shaky for a month but once everyone beds in we should be pretty good. I doubt any team in this league has as good a squad of midfielders as we do.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:13 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin
I must say I'm quite happy with the squad now and this one has a final piece of the jigsaw feel. I think we will still be shaky for a month but once everyone beds in we should be pretty good. I doubt any team in this league has as good a squad of midfielders as we do.
Not sure about that. We still lack any genuine width.
Still, didn't do the 'wingless wonders' any harm in '66....
Old 09-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Vaughan went from academy to Prem, with only a limited time on loan in the Champs subsequently. At Everton he had to fight for his place, maybe explains the "overenthusiastic" comments.
He has sort of missed out on playing regularly at an intermediate level in a team where he is a first pick.
Burley has a lot of experience of bringing young players through.
Could work well, GB seems to be aiming for a nice style of play (much better than the Leicester 2009/2010 vintage).
Old 09-09-2010, 01:18 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash
I don't see why there couldn't be a situation where he is decent for us, but far from brilliant and a championship club could be his destination.
Yes, that is a fair point. But I think if fit, he is better than CCC. So I suppose we want him to be good, but not too good!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:31 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
14k in the Premiership for a reserve is probably not far off the average, quite possibly below it.
True, but you don't have reserves for the sake of being reserves.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:40 PM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Old 09-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamge
Old 09-09-2010, 02:03 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve
TBH, if he does well for us, a struggling Prem club will go for him in Jan. If he doesn't do well we wouldn't want him. So i can't really se a scenario where he ends up at SP
Sorry, This has 'Try before Buy' written all over it.

If I'm not mistaken one of the stumbling blocks mentioned w/ his going to Blackpool was the amount of playing time he would get. By coming to us, he becomes THE pointy end of the Palace attack. If he goes to a struggling Pem club in January, odds on all he would of done is trade one Prem bench for another.

He's 22. If he doesn't make an impact now, he never will.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:07 PM

Assume the photo is only around today because it is his first day on loan with us rather than yesterday which is good news as takes his full 93 days to that Hull game on 11th Dec.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Palace since 1970

Gazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Norman Wisdom.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Palace since 1970

Gazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamge

Yes, the shirt fits! Now go bang them in!

Norman Wisdom.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:12 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow. We gave him the 9 shirt. Ambitious little bastard isn't he