Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-11-2019, 11:27 AM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Football Manager 2020

Did the annual Ďnot buying it...not buying it...oh go on thení last night. Doesnít seem overly different so far but am enjoying it nonetheless. One difference is that Palace start with a healthy transfer budget for a change (£30m) so itís nice to sign some players!

Have so far sold Sakho and Wickham and brought in Kevin Malcuit on a cheap loan from Napoli, Scott McKenna, Jarrod Bowen and Odsonne Edouard. Still got a healthy amount left over so will try and get Kalvin Philips in Jan as well. First game was a 3-1 win against Norwich.

Howís everyone else getting on so far?
Old 19-11-2019, 11:32 AM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Completed it.
Old 19-11-2019, 11:40 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Got the mobile version for the commute. Starting with Bromley
Old 19-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Got the mobile version for the commute. Starting with Bromley
I didn't think it was out yet? I can only "pre-register". I was going to upgrade my FM19
Old 19-11-2019, 01:14 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Have they stopped the mobile version being stupidly easy yet? Benteke scored 50 something goals for me in one season lol
Old 19-11-2019, 07:47 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I went for the Touch version on PC again. Best version for me. FM19 was the first one I didn't buy, so the Touch definitely has a lot of new content compared to FM18 which is nice.
Old 20-11-2019, 09:58 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Managed to sell Hennessey, Dann, Kelly, Kouyate, Jairo, Wickham and Benteke for around £55m. Have signed 8 younger players to bolster the squad for around £40m. So far drew 2-2 at West Ham and beat Villa.

I am hoping it isn’t as easy as the last 2 versions.
Old 24-11-2019, 09:17 PM

LiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How's the PC version? Worth buying or the same as 18 and 19?
Old 25-11-2019, 10:20 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamelEagle View Post
How's the PC version? Worth buying or the same as 18 and 19?
Certainly not the same as 18. Lots of changes (I didn't play 19).

Finding it pretty tough going at the moment!
Old 25-11-2019, 10:49 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Can't understand why you'd sell Jairo - he's a beast on FM.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 28-11-2019, 04:51 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Any decent Black Friday deals for this?

Haven't bought a PC version since 2016, but fancy giving it a go again.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I travel a lot, and cannot be arsed to carry two laptops and an iPad with me, so.....

Is the FM Touch version worth it for an iPad Pro? Does it have sufficient detail to make it worth having?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:19 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Haven’t played it for a few years but IMO the touch version is the best, the full version has so much detail it makes my brain hurt and the mobile version is oversimplified and basic. Touch keeps the elements of the full game that make it fun while still having a large amount of depth.

Sad to see only a few comments on this thread, back in the day a FM game would have had a 50 page thread by now.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:16 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
Any decent Black Friday deals for this?

Haven't bought a PC version since 2016, but fancy giving it a go again.
I'm waiting for the Steam Christmas sales. However, I was tempted to just buy this today. Still debating.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:10 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Havenít played it for a few years but IMO the touch version is the best, the full version has so much detail it makes my brain hurt and the mobile version is oversimplified and basic. Touch keeps the elements of the full game that make it fun while still having a large amount of depth.

Sad to see only a few comments on this thread, back in the day a FM game would have had a 50 page thread by now.
I bought it. Will report back as my flight tomorrow back has already been delayed because of feculent frenchmen so Iíll have to give it whirl.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-12-2019, 02:54 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
What tactics do you guys use?

Trying to play to Palace's strength's, but they're a bit rubbish.

How do you guys flog players for cash? Can get rid of Kelly for a tasty 10 mill, after that it's a struggle.

Got a lot of dross in the squad for how I traditionally like to set up.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:03 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
What tactics do you guys use?

Trying to play to Palace's strength's, but they're a bit rubbish.

How do you guys flog players for cash? Can get rid of Kelly for a tasty 10 mill, after that it's a struggle.

Got a lot of dross in the squad for how I traditionally like to set up.
It's impossible to get rid of Benteke, just like in real life. Managed to get him out on loan in Turkey but they're only paying 30% of his wages.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
It's impossible to get rid of Benteke, just like in real life. Managed to get him out on loan in Turkey but they're only paying 30% of his wages.
The best I managed was 40% wages loan to West Brom and they'll think about buying him at the end of the season.

Couldn't get rid of Wickham, Dann, Schlupp or Hennessey either. Wickham eventually went off on a loan.

Transfer budget is decent for 2 to 3 improving additions after off loading Kelly and Kouyate. The problem is wages then.

I released or sold most of the Under 23s and Under 18s too, just keeping the 3 star potentials or more.
Old 16-12-2019, 11:12 AM

chris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever say
Thinking of buying this game, question is what Palace players are good to keep and does Zaha want to leave and at what price.
Old 16-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris12164 View Post
Thinking of buying this game, question is what Palace players are good to keep and does Zaha want to leave and at what price.
Yeah he does, and if you set your rep to your actual standard, you got a long arsed season ahead (assuming your standard was Pub ).

Camarassa and McCarthy good, Meyer and Townsend not so.
Ward has been great for me, but 24 yellows in 1 season

3 years of not playing this game, and there is a shit load I have no idea what I'm doing. Took me 3 days to find the transfer list