Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-12-2019, 11:19 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Blokes who give up their seats to women who are neither disabled, pregnant or old. It’s chauvinism really.
People who consider good manners and chivalry to be chauvinism.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:21 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Blokes who stand on the metro platform and when the doors opens up tell people in the carriage to make some room. Err we're all jammed up like ******* sardines already you entitled ****, wait for the next train. And then barge on anyway shoving two women aside and then get off at the next ******* stop... probably no more than a 5 minute walk from the station the **** got on. ****.
I'm on the side of your nemesis I'm afraid.

I had to change for a south-west train today at Clapham but they're currently striking. Admittedly, it was a squeeze and I did have to really thrust myself into place; but once everyone was settled and the doors had closed and everyone was braced against the final leg into London, I happened to notice the bloke in front me was holding a smart phone at arms length. Now I'm sorry, but he could've made a bit more effort and brought his arm in a bit and foregone scrolling through whatever crap he was looking at for 10 minutes. If there was any sense of entitlement it was his, and all the other bodies belonging to the usual complacent faces you see on trains when you've newly boarded.

And don't get me started about (young) women's behaviour on trains. Talk about self-importance! If they're not sitting on the gang-side rather than by the window to put people off sitting next to them - the delicate darlings - they're leaving their bags on the other seat. The internet's given them a princess complex.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:52 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:43 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 06-12-2019, 07:24 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Blokes who stand on the metro platform and when the doors opens up tell people in the carriage to make some room. Err we're all jammed up like ******* sardines already you entitled ****, wait for the next train. And then barge on anyway shoving two women aside and then get off at the next ******* stop... probably no more than a 5 minute walk from the station the **** got on. ****.
Too many times have I encountered a sardine tin tube doorway only to see people doing star jumps in the aisle where the seats are, move on down ffs.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Too many times have I encountered a sardine tin tube doorway only to see people doing star jumps in the aisle where the seats are, move on down ffs.
It's the same on the buses. We only have one entrance/exit, not two, so everyone crams themselves in as though the only way to survive the journey is to be within six inches of the driver so people cant get on or off but the back of the bus has no one standing in it
Old 06-12-2019, 08:08 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Properly cooked swede is lovely, as are burnt parsnips.

Brussel sprouts are too bitter to eat, unless you’re part bovine. The devils testicle’s no less.
For a man with some culinary knowledge and a proper northern wife, you disappoint me.

Par boil, cut in half and fry in butter with smoked bacon and chestnuts

Thank me later
Old 06-12-2019, 08:09 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well said that man

I always give up my seat to any lady

Especially if they’re well fit and have exceedingly good hooters
Old 06-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
I DO like swede - the end result is well worth it. It's just impossible to prepare.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:43 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You can’t win these days.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:20 AM

Sky Sports once again going so far over the top about the Manchester Derby

‘There‘a the dug outs. The one on the left will Man Utd and the one on the right will be where Pep and his team will sit. And there’s the technical area where the managers will stalk, stand and shout their come ons’

Fvck right off
Old 06-12-2019, 10:30 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
yeah. Why should I get the next train and be half an hour late for work because someone wants space to read their newspaper, its ridiculously selfish.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:53 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
For a man with some culinary knowledge and a proper northern wife, you disappoint me.

Par boil, cut in half and fry in butter with smoked bacon and chestnuts

Thank me later
Brussels sprouts are vile. Horrible taste, like cabbage that's been trodden into the mud and with a vague aroma of shite. Disgusting things.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Brussels sprouts are vile. Horrible taste, like cabbage that's been trodden into the mud and with a vague aroma of shite. Disgusting things.
You’re just not treating them properly mate

If you boil them to within an inch of their life then yes they will taste like shite
Old 06-12-2019, 01:05 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
As you know my principal work is two blocks from my home. My business clases are all in the centre. I use the metro about twice a month - thank feck.

It is a victim of its own success.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:14 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I love sprouts.
Me too, I have them at least 3 times a week. Food of the Gods.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Me too, I have them at least 3 times a week. Food of the Gods.
‘Kin ell, they’re not that nice !
Old 06-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That poxy Peleton advert it`s got to the point as soon as it comes on I have to turn over.Thank heavens their shares are crashing.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:37 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Do they really deliver all that stuff in the same bag at the same time, and how much of it is still even tepid? Or are we being fed a lie?
Just saw that this ad has been pulled for the reason you said - misleading that lots of things can be delivered at the same time and that all those restaurants are available for everyone.

No more shrieking ‘DELIVEROO’ northern woman, thank **** for that
Old 06-12-2019, 01:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
You can’t win these days.
Surely you can understand how a healthy, non pregnant young woman could find you giving up your seat for her a tad patronising.