Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-12-2019, 10:17 PM

itsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Three in a row...

How often do we play three teams in a row that you instinctively dislike? Bournemouth - snidey; Watford - pony; Brighton - a given...
Old 05-12-2019, 10:19 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
I hate everyone in this league. Edgy, I know.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:23 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
When I say I dislike Brighton, Bournemouth and Watford, it's only because I'm thinking of the Premiership product.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:29 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
It's not fair. Two snidey, rotational fouling bunch of thugs in five days. Then it's the weeds.... One overcome so far, two more to go.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:49 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Donít really dislike Bournemouth to be honest.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:52 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
I find it very difficult to have a real dislike for Watford, despite our recent history. They're like a motorway service station - they exist, and that's about all you can say about them.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 06-12-2019, 01:28 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
It's not fair. Two snidey, rotational fouling bunch of thugs in five days. Then it's the weeds.... One overcome so far, two more to go.
It would just like Bournemouth and So-What-ford to cripple vital players and Weed to step in continue their proud tradition of playing teams while at their weakest. That club's fortune the last few years has been ungodly at times.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:42 AM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
I think that I would prefer to play these 3 teams rather than Liverpool, Man City, or Leicester!

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 06-12-2019, 08:15 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Easy to dislike all of these isn't' it. In the past I didn't mind Watford so much but of late..... I have never really liked Bournemouth since Ted McDougall left them and especially so in smug Eddie's reign.

Brighton, unfortunately are going to be more of a handful than they have been in previous years I reckon, having watched them against an Arsenal side, who however lost they maybe had a lot of talent on the pitch. They are playing far better football at both ends and have in Connolly a new 'pain in the a***' I reckon. Their young Belgian sub looks to have something about him too I thought.

We have to work to beat whoever we play these days. Just hope we get a decent and fit side out against these.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:25 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Watford fans are a confused bunch. I remember one game when their fans were singing towards us "whose the fat **** in the suit". To this day I still have no idea who they were talking about, as when I looked around there was no one wearing a suit, other than me.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:29 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I have a bad feeling about Watford, I hate it when we are favourites and it would be textbook Palace to go and lose there and kick start their revival. Obviously Watford are going to kick lumps out of us, so also worried that will put more players on the injury table meaning a seriously weakened side for the weeds game.

Yes I am ******* paranoid when it comes to Palace.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:34 AM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Having no fit defenders isn't going to help our cause.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:41 AM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I donít mind Watford small club local fans itís hard to have any strong feelings towards them or Bournemouth as for Brighton Iíve never met a Brighton fan in my life so I donít feel any thing towards them either
Old 06-12-2019, 11:19 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
I find it very difficult to have a real dislike for Watford, despite our recent history. They're like a motorway service station - they exist, and that's about all you can say about them.
You realise Watford Gap is about 100 miles or whatever to the north of Watford?Or maybe thatís your point...