Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Lawrence No1 Fan

CHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proud
Jason Scotland

Is apparently our No1 striker target, cant see it myself, but just reporting what i've heard today

Cardiff City to win Coca Cola Football League Championship 28/1
Old 09-08-2008, 07:26 PM

prizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A good player? Certainly is a great talent. Would Swansea sell their prized asset? No, but even if they did, I doubt we could afford their asking price.

Thanks for passing the info on though
Old 09-08-2008, 07:46 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Isn't he 29 already?
Old 09-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
how good is the source CBTRB?
Old 09-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Lawrence No1 Fan

CHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proud
Within the Club, but I still cant see how swansea would be willing to sell the bloke who almost single handedly got them promoted

Cardiff City to win Coca Cola Football League Championship 28/1
Old 09-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Billy,Joe,Kate & Jim

lizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
unless his contract runs out in 11 month's, and will be a free agent?
Old 09-08-2008, 08:25 PM

eagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is he a targetman?
Old 09-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd be happy enough if we signed Scotland. Offers a bit more of a goal threat than Scowcroft and has a bit more pace about him.

Good scoring record for his last two clubs:

2005-2007 - St Johnstone 66(33)
2007-? - Swansea 42(24)
Old 09-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can hit 'em hard with both feet too
Old 09-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Billy,Joe,Kate & Jim

lizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklizzsteve sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Height: 5' 8"

D.O.B: 18/02/1979
Old 09-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Dead Ball King

ZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM

Panagah is playing for a contract
well at 5'8 he is not the target man that is alleged. But balls to a target man, what you need is quality.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
interesting
Old 09-08-2008, 09:14 PM

Ashleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Not convienced that this guy is top class, I know he has banged in the goals in lesser leagues for the swans and up in Scotland.

But I see this as a potentially expensive gamble - that said I cannot think of any other better players that we could attract at around the million pound mark.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:23 PM

HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Didn't start today for Swansea at Charlton.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:33 PM

Ashleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by HappyLarry
Didn't start today for Swansea at Charlton.
Injured and not back for another few weeks, had a minor op in the close season
Old 09-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd take Scotland for a million, thats good buisness with a scoring record like that.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Ashleyno1son
Injured and not back for another few weeks, had a minor op in the close season
Must have made a rapid recovery as he came on today as a sub
Old 09-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
prefer riordan
Old 09-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Looked electric in the games I saw last season. He absolutey ruins the ball when he shoots aswell! I actually think he'd be perfect in the middle of our front 3.

PS - 5"8 my arse.