Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 15-11-2001, 04:50 AM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Guess that song take - - - - - (loads)?

Put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts.
Old 15-11-2001, 04:54 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Bloodhound Gang: The Bad Touch

how about:

"I think I saw you in some teenage wet dream
I like your get up if you know what I mean"

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 15-11-2001, 04:54 AM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is it 'stinking whilst drinking' by THe Plastic Pingu Band??????................................nah thought not.
Old 15-11-2001, 05:22 AM
Anonymous Coward

Ooooooh it's on the tip of my brain...
Old 15-11-2001, 05:25 AM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
erm 'slingshot' by Toucan Jim...............no thats not it......is it 'laughing at Larry' by Pocuhontas............no, hang on it must be 'give me my soldering iron' by Ringworm.................Oh this is so annoying i can tell i'm getting close!
Old 15-11-2001, 05:29 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
It was

THIS IS HARDCORE

by PULP

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 15-11-2001, 05:29 AM
dabbling

darn so close!! that was my next guess.
Old 15-11-2001, 05:31 AM
Anonymous Coward

I knew I knew it! I just didn't know it. Dammit.
Old 15-11-2001, 05:34 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetpea!
Put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts.
can the doctor testify to this?

ill bet you a tenner you're nutless .
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 15-11-2001, 05:35 AM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by The Doctor
I knew I knew it! I just didn't know it. Dammit.
I have the short term mem of a goldfish - I dont know myself This is quite exciting.
Old 15-11-2001, 05:36 AM
dabbling

Quote:
Originally posted by zonin2000

is that 'Looking for Alice' by Turtle Spaceship????
Old 15-11-2001, 05:44 AM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by zonin2000

Er...
Old 15-11-2001, 05:46 AM
The Snot Machine

IM TRYING REALLY HARD TO REMEMER WHAT THIS IS.
Old 15-11-2001, 05:48 AM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

i cant sleep tonight........
Old 15-11-2001, 05:49 AM
Anonymous Coward

Er... Ben's already given the answer.
Old 15-11-2001, 05:49 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Cannons Moustache

is that 'Looking for Alice' by Turtle Spaceship????
ROFL!!
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 15-11-2001, 05:59 AM
The Snot Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
It was

THIS IS HARDCORE

by PULP

No
Old 15-11-2001, 06:02 AM
Anonymous Coward

Yes it is!
Old 15-11-2001, 06:09 AM
The Snot Machine

I seriously dont have clue what the answer is - Im listerning to all my mp3's now!
Old 15-11-2001, 06:13 AM
Anonymous Coward

The answer to your one was...

Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
Bloodhound Gang: The Bad Touch

how about:

"I think I saw you in some teenage wet dream
I like your get up if you know what I mean"
...which was 'This Is Hardcore'.