Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 11-05-2019, 12:46 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by R&B Glazier View Post
No, nobody will.
So you want to maintain FOM whilst we hard brexit?
Old 11-05-2019, 01:11 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
It happens to be a no-deal to start with rapidly followed by the EU realising thatís bad for both parties and so sitting down with a view to a mutually agreeable solution. That second bit might even happen first.

I expect youíll now tell me why you believe Iím wrong but I care as much about your view as you do mine.
So you half got the achievable bit; now do tell us how leaving without a deal will be beneficial to us.

Try to stick to facts if you can; like what we'll be able to do that we can't do now that will be better than what we can do now; and show us the benefits in hard terms; try not to fall into Farageís trap of thinking because you said it will be better then it is.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:53 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
It happens to be a no-deal to start with rapidly followed by the EU realising thatís bad for both parties and so sitting down with a view to a mutually agreeable solution. That second bit might even happen first.

I expect youíll now tell me why you believe Iím wrong but I care as much about your view as you do mine.
The EU and the UK have already agreed a deal and both sides know that no deal is bad.

The deal would have been voted through parliament but for the looney right who put the interests of foreign billionaires above the interests of ordinary citizens.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:53 PM
Attending since 1972

R&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
So you half got the achievable bit; now do tell us how leaving without a deal will be beneficial to us.

Try to stick to facts if you can; like what we'll be able to do that we can't do now that will be better than what we can do now; and show us the benefits in hard terms; try not to fall into Farageís trap of thinking because you said it will be better then it is.

Whatís the point, Iím sure youíve heard all the arguments before. I guess we just donít agree despite all your smart-arserry
Old 11-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Attending since 1972

R&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
The EU and the UK have already agreed a deal and both sides know that no deal is bad.

The deal would have been voted through parliament but for the looney right who put the interests of foreign billionaires above the interests of ordinary citizens.

Blimey, there must be more looney rights MPs than I thought there were. Quite a few voted against that deal.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:07 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
What’s the point, I’m sure you’ve heard all the arguments before. I guess we just don’t agree despite all your smart-arserry
Oddly enough I haven’t heard the arguments before, because every time a Brexiteer is asked, they do exactly what you’ve done and wriggle around avoiding the question. Farage did exactly the same on Thursday night's question time when the Welsh guy in the audience attempted to pin him down on benefits.

Of course you could just admit that you haven’t a clue. Your choice.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:15 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whatís the point, Iím sure youíve heard all the arguments before. I guess we just donít agree despite all my dimwittery
EFA

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-05-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
EFA
Substitute Ďbecause ofí for Ďdespiteí and I think you got it spot on
Old 11-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Attending since 1972

Quote:
Oddly enough I havenít heard the arguments before, because every time a Brexiteer is asked, they do exactly what youíve done and wriggle around avoiding the question. Farage did exactly the same on Thursday night's question time when the Welsh guy in the audience attempted to pin him down on benefits.

Of course you could just admit that you havenít a clue. Your choice.

Here we go then. Itís a matter of sovereignty and whether one favours self-determination or being part of a federation of states. Everything else is secondary and extremely difficult to predict with any certainty.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Attending since 1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
EFA

And thatís typical!
Old 11-05-2019, 03:52 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Glazier and his like have been fed soundbites, drivel and lies about the EU and immigrants for years from farage, rees-mogg, johnson, the sun etc. None of those listed have ever been challenged to back up their crap with facts and evidence, so it's hardly surprising Glazier can't.

The journalists and news outlets who continually gave those people an unchallenged voice have failed this country big time.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 11-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Attending since 1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Glazier and his like have been fed soundbites, drivel and lies about the EU and immigrants for years from farage, rees-mogg, johnson, the sun etc. None of those listed have ever been challenged to back up their crap with facts and evidence, so it's hardly surprising Glazier can't.

The journalists and news outlets who continually gave those people an unchallenged voice have failed this country big time.

Why mention immigrants, I didnít? I can only assume thatís a bigger issue for you than it is me.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:24 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why mention immigrants, I didnít? I can only assume thatís a bigger issue for you than it is me.
Because I wasn't talking about just you.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 11-05-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Here we go then. Itís a matter of sovereignty and whether one favours self-determination or being part of a federation of states. Everything else is secondary and extremely difficult to predict with any certainty.
Nice soundbite, itís a shame it doesnít answer the question you were asked.

Itís almost as if you donít know what the benefits are, what we could do that we canít now, and how the differences in those actions will benefit yourself, let alone anyone else.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:33 PM

Just to help you out, R&B, this was the first question you were asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
So what's your sensible option? I've missed the details of what type of Leave you think is a) achievable and b) beneficial.
and when you responded with ďno dealĒ, this was the follow up

Quote:
...now do tell us how leaving without a deal will be beneficial to us.

Youíre becoming the epitome of a brexiteer, wriggling all over the place to avoid giving a factual answer.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Attending since 1972

Quote:
Because I wasn't talking about just you.

Apology accepted
Old 11-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Attending since 1972

Quote:
Just to help you out, R&B, this was the first question you were asked

and when you responded with ďno dealĒ, this was the follow up

Youíre becoming the epitome of a brexiteer, wriggling all over the place to avoid giving a factual answer.

You just donít get it do you?
Old 11-05-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
You just don’t get it do you?
There’s nothing to get at the moment, you’ve not answered anything, you’ve not given any details, you’ve just trotted out the trite, meaningless party soundbites
Old 11-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just to help you out, R&B, this was the first question you were asked. Youíre becoming the epitome of a brexiteer, wriggling all over the place to avoid giving a factual answer.

Quote:
You just donít get it do you?
I think he does and you have just confirmed it.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

In a nutshell.

Brexit is all about the few getting richer.