Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Block E Still, Main Stand

peterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No difference to renewals at all, we have to wait for the end of the Early Bird discount month, then another 2 weeks for the renewal deadline, and then we get to choose from what is left over in an order of precedence that the box office will decide (at some point soon we hope)!
Old 04-03-2019, 03:18 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
not been a season ticket holder before and unlikely to be for another couple of years while the kids get old enough to come but do we typically sell out the ST quota these days?
Iím not sure weíve done that every season since we came up, however you will usually find that the most desirable seats are gone and itís particularly tough if youíre looking for several seats together.

Youíll probably end up in the Arthur if youíre looking for 3 or 4 seats together. Maybe the far end of the Main or top of Upper Holmsdale?

Weíre a large group of family and friends. Took us years to get our seats together even in the old days. To be honest, one year we did sort of benefit (if thatís the right word!) from a relegation that freed up some seats behind us which our mates immediately grabbed....that was 20 years ago!

Thing to do is buy what you can when youíre ready, and then work your way to block of seats youíd ideally like by asking the club to try to move you along when you renew.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:07 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I think it’s a shame. I actually took my kids to the United game but regretted it, they were a shocker the next morning. I won’t upgrade so empty seats it will be.
Is it possible to sell them on the Twickets system? (I mean the tickets, not the kids!).

When our child was young, we used to bring a friend on his midweek ticket, so could you consider offering your child’s ticket to a friend/Palace fan in return for them paying for the upgrade? It’ll still be a v good deal for them.

When our child was older, we started bringing him to the most important midweek matches but if the next day was a school day, we would make ourselves leave before the end. Leaving 10 mins early could get us home an hour earlier than if we didn’t.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:37 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Is it possible to sell them on the Twickets system? (I mean the tickets, not the kids!).

When our child was young, we used to bring a friend on his midweek ticket, so could you consider offering your child’s ticket to a friend/Palace fan in return for them paying for the upgrade? It’ll still be a v good deal for them.

When our child was older, we started bringing him to the most important midweek matches but if the next day was a school day, we would make ourselves leave before the end. Leaving 10 mins early could get us home an hour earlier than if we didn’t.
I am not sure how good the deal would be. I think they charge you the difference between the match day price and a 19th of the season ticket which is about £30-40.

I don't generally charge people if i am offering tickets out, so £60 to hunt around for two people who might enjoy it is more often than not, more hassle than i will be prepared to go to.

If someone asks then i sometimes charge but generally don't. So in the case of midweek games they are just not going to be used i suspect. In fact as i like watching with my ever more keen children. I will probably stream the midweek games so mine might not get used either.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:33 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
price should go down in the Arthur, seeing as we're risking our wellbeing in there every week - it's bloody terrible.
It is ridiculous that AW season tickets cost more than LH ones.

As for the delay, I think Parish is just doing the maths for how much he has to put prices up by to recoup the compensation to the E400.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-03-2019, 06:39 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
It is ridiculous that AW season tickets cost more than LH ones.

As for the delay, I think Parish is just doing the maths for how much he has to put prices up by to recoup the compensation to the E400.
To be fair Steve has been listening re AW facilities - from next season:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
To be fair Steve has been listening re AW facilities - from next season:

And for the ladies

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 04-03-2019, 06:57 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Given our performances at home over recent years, I would suggest that it should not only be those being ousted from block E that get their tickets discounted! Parish is fortunate that there will always be a wiling audience all the time we are in the Prem. In any other business people would walk away from our level of performance and look to take their business elsewhere, but we all know that's not an option!
Old 06-03-2019, 09:30 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any news on this?

I'm on the waiting list and just want to get my ST.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Any news on this?

I'm on the waiting list and just want to get my ST.
If you're on the waiting list, you won't be able to get a S/T until around May, I expect. Before then :

- club have to publish ticket details
- time until 'save the seat' deadline (probably mid-April; but may be later given the delay to publishing details)
- two weeks for the E400 to choose our seats
- then the waiting list.

Old 06-03-2019, 05:14 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Club put an article out on it but itís now been removed.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Club put an article out on it but itís now been removed.
They left this sentence: 2019/20 Season Tickets will be on sale soon
Old 06-03-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I am not sure how good the deal would be. I think they charge you the difference between the match day price and a 19th of the season ticket which is about £30-40.

I don't generally charge people if i am offering tickets out, so £60 to hunt around for two people who might enjoy it is more often than not, more hassle than i will be prepared to go to.

If someone asks then i sometimes charge but generally don't. So in the case of midweek games they are just not going to be used i suspect. In fact as i like watching with my ever more keen children. I will probably stream the midweek games so mine might not get used either.
Sorry Scro, I thought you were only looking for people to take one unused ticket.

If you have two spare midweek, Iíd be inclined to Twicket them.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Borderline lunacy

Latest is that s/t are due to go on sale from Monday. Save the seat deadline (and therefore Block E relocation process) will be pushed back as a result.

Old 08-03-2019, 02:36 PM

Cambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Latest is that s/t are due to go on sale from Monday. Save the seat deadline (and therefore Block E relocation process) will be pushed back as a result.
This is confirmed in tomorrow's programme (for current s/t holders). No mention of prices though.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:32 PM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nothing about prices yet hmmmmm
Old 08-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Surprise, surprise... once again the promises the club made to the E400 are reneged on yet again.

The Prime Minister could take lessons from CPFC on how to kick that can just a bit further down the road...
Old 08-03-2019, 04:50 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
So palace are releasing season ticket details with key information missing?

Priceless.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:03 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Prices going up. Inevitable to cover the e400 compensation I suppose.
Old 08-03-2019, 06:10 PM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Prices going up. Inevitable to cover the e400 compensation I suppose.
I doubt that the HF proposal for an all inclusive singing section included increasing the price of ST.