Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 24-05-2019, 01:07 PM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bromley - Club XI - Saturday 20 July 2019 - 3pm

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by selhursthoover; 24-05-2019 at 01:18 PM.
Old 24-05-2019, 01:19 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
The side will consist mainly of Palace's promising Academy and Under 23s players.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Maybe Its Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Wasn't there a big ruck last time we played Bromley or was that the time before?
Old 24-05-2019, 02:03 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
That was in 2017. It happened near the end of the game.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Couple of Bromley players were right thugs that day, I'm sure Mark Bright said we wouldn't ever bring a team again. Hopefully they've gone, can't remember the names.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:08 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Couple of Bromley players were right thugs that day, I'm sure Mark Bright said we wouldn't ever bring a team again. Hopefully they've gone, can't remember the names.
It was some ex Millwall dickhead I believe..
Old 29-05-2019, 12:45 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
And we’re promoting it as our younger, club XI thus reducing the risk of some idiot getting excited at the prospect of having a go at our Prem players.

Not that we want anyone injured ofcourse.
Old 29-05-2019, 04:18 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
George Porter and Alan Dunn I think were the main culprits that day, and both are still there, although Dunn is a player/coach now, but gets a game occasionally.
Old 20-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone going?

From Bromley's twitter feed:

TODAY | The Grand Opening of our brand new Glyn Beverly Stand

Bromley ��
@CPFC
XI!
�� Bar open Midday
⏰ KO 3pm
��*��*��*�� Adult just 10 / OAP & Students 5 / KIDS GO FREE*

We'd love to see as many faces as possible, young and old!
Old 20-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Was very tempted but to be honest I'm still pissed off about the way season ticket holders are being classed as second rate so I'm not going to bother.
Old 20-07-2019, 12:43 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
Anyone going?

From Bromley's twitter feed:

TODAY | The Grand Opening of our brand new Glyn Beverly Stand

Bromley ��
@CPFC
XI!
�� Bar open Midday
⏰ KO 3pm
��*��*��*�� Adult just 10 / OAP & Students 5 / KIDS GO FREE*

We'd love to see as many faces as possible, young and old!
Thought Id make the effort
Old 20-07-2019, 02:03 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Team?
Old 20-07-2019, 02:09 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I'm sure we won't but I'd like to see Wickham and Sorloth play in this, yeah I know they were on the bench last night but so what?
Old 20-07-2019, 02:11 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
10 minutes in and no line ups. Really taking this seriously.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:15 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
I'm sure we won't but I'd like to see Wickham and Sorloth play in this, yeah I know they were on the bench last night but so what?
Wickham is out with coachlag.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:31 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
1-0 Bromley.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:33 PM

KP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who's in goal?
Old 20-07-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP'S Nuts View Post
Who's in goal?
Dion Henry
Old 20-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Who are the other 10 please?
Old 20-07-2019, 02:49 PM

Henry; D.Boateng, Inniss, Hobbs, Williams; M.Boateng, Mcgregor, Addy; Pierrick, Daly, Abrahams