Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-07-2019, 12:20 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Is it on TV anywhere in the world? Basically, will there be a stream?
Old 19-07-2019, 12:40 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Is it on TV anywhere in the world? Basically, will there be a stream?
I had a a look and can't see anything. I guess we're stuck with the Palace app (for Gold members obvs)
Old 19-07-2019, 01:03 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
If your coming from the cricket ground direction, so from loughborough, where is best to park if anyone knows. And also are people going for a drink before hand, not been but there looks like a nice pub on the corner in between football and cricket ground

You can park outside my house because Iím in bloody Cardiff - BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS etc.
Old 19-07-2019, 03:20 PM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
If your coming from the cricket ground direction, so from loughborough, where is best to park if anyone knows. And also are people going for a drink before hand, not been but there looks like a nice pub on the corner in between football and cricket ground
Advised family to park in West Brigford although mean to me a fair few home fans so it could get busy
Old 19-07-2019, 03:48 PM

cod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just popped into the Canalhouse, round the corner from the railway station. Looks a solid start but want to find some milds ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190719_164236.jpg (1.41 MB, 85 views)
Old 19-07-2019, 03:50 PM

TC.Eagle88 is playing for a contract
I bought a ticket for this yesterday as I only live down the road in Derby. However upon looking at my confirmation email I see it says paper collection and not e-ticket! Will I have to buy another ticket on the gate or will my confirmation email be enough to get me in you think?
Old 19-07-2019, 03:59 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC.Eagle88 View Post
I bought a ticket for this yesterday as I only live down the road in Derby. However upon looking at my confirmation email I see it says paper collection and not e-ticket! Will I have to buy another ticket on the gate or will my confirmation email be enough to get me in you think?
Normally with tickets is that Palace do not post them out within five days of the match and send them up with the coach to the away box office for collection. It hopefully should be there ready for collection although twice for league matches they haven't been able to find the ticket and have reprinted them after seeing the email receipt from Palace.
Old 19-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I had a a look and can't see anything. I guess we're stuck with the Palace app (for Gold members obvs)
There's always Kouyate's Senegal in the Afcon final tonight
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 19-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cod View Post
Just popped into the Canalhouse, round the corner from the railway station. Looks a solid start but want to find some milds ...
Gor Blimey, watch that Duvel, a strong Belgian drop
Old 19-07-2019, 06:10 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ended up parking in Asda, itís only a mile away, so not too bad, although itís pissing it down lol
Old 19-07-2019, 06:16 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
As always, pictures please chaps and chapesses.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:32 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Mygoaltv.com should be your friend.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Mygoaltv.com should be your friend.
No joy
Old 19-07-2019, 06:53 PM
Balding Eagle

James Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nothing on First Row Sports either
Old 19-07-2019, 06:54 PM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I guess I wont be watching then seeing as being a season ticket holder makes me the scum of the earth and a glutton for punishment in the clubs eyes. #freethestream
Old 19-07-2019, 06:55 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Stream: Delete then re-install palace app and it’ll let you watch it without membership.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh well, lets watch Kouyate vs. Guťdioura instead then.

Cheers, son's crying now. Nice one.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:57 PM
Balding Eagle

James Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Stream: Delete then re-install palace app and itíll let you watch it without membership.
Not a wind-up?

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Calder View Post
Not a wind-up?
Worked for me.

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Try login on to Palace tv because its showing the game and I haven’t signed up for the gold membership