Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 05-07-2019, 09:20 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
So everything is set until the end of September?
Old 05-07-2019, 09:24 AM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can the Man utd' game still be moved?
Old 05-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
So everything is set until the end of September?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
Can the Man utd' game still be moved?
Only if they find another bomb in the shitter.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:59 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Hopefully they'll just ignore us all season. Wishful thinking.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 05-07-2019, 10:09 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I'm happy that it's just the one game that has been moved, but I really wish it wasn't the one game that they have picked. It's the one that I absolutely wanted to go to, and now I am not sure that I can get there
Old 05-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Booked a driveway to park on for Tottenham away. Bit less of a trek than last time!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 05-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Probationary User

brudders2213 is playing for a contract
Am I right in thinking the only other likely to change is Wolves if they get through in Europe?
Old 05-07-2019, 10:37 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
Not announced yet, but Sheffield United is 2pm on the Sunday.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:41 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Confirmed for Sheff Utd game
Are you ******* kidding me?!?

I think thatís every game in 2019 thatís been moved for tv has changed from a day off to a day Iím working. **** off

The odds must be thousands to one. Do they have my roster? **** you tv bastards
Old 05-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
Hopefully they'll just ignore us all season. Wishful thinking.
Odd thinking, especially when we are so highly reliant on bskyb cash compared to other clubs around us.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:17 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Are you ******* kidding me?!?

I think thatís every game in 2019 thatís been moved for tv has changed from a day off to a day Iím working. **** off

The odds must be thousands to one. Do they have my roster? **** you tv bastards

Iím pissed off the Man Utd game hasnít been moved as Iím at Twickenham on the Saturday (booker months and months ago) and hoped it would be moved to the Sunday so go do one, one day and another the next. Also a BH weekend too so a good night in Manchester. Now Iíve got to watch England whilst continuously watching my phone for updates.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:27 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll update the opening post properly later.

Everything confirmed though, the only game that could move is the Wolves game at home on Sat. 21st depending on their Europa League participation

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 05-07-2019, 11:44 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
I'll update the opening post properly later.
I did it for you hope you don't mind.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:46 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brudders2213 View Post
Am I right in thinking the only other likely to change is Wolves if they get through in Europe?
Yes it seems so.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No King's Cross trains over August Bank Holiday weekend - although the usual London departure point for Manchester is of course Euston, I imagine the knock-on effect could be horrendous. Even the LNER website suggests not travelling and they're not known for ever turning down a quid or two.
Old 05-07-2019, 12:48 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Odd thinking, especially when we are so highly reliant on bskyb cash compared to other clubs around us.
Sky dont have the room for us, too busy with their little darlings Bournemouth and newcastle
Old 05-07-2019, 01:26 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
I did it for you hope you don't mind.
It's not showing as updated on my post but, that might be because I'm on a phone.

Thanks regardless BA!

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 05-07-2019, 06:50 PM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Is it really odd thinking? Whilst I’m sure we all want the finances of the club to be decent and enable us to be competitive, I’m sure most of us would rather be able to attend the games. Moving fixtures away from 3pm on Saturday causes a lot of havoc for a lot of people, and prevents some even attending.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:22 AM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
No King's Cross trains over August Bank Holiday weekend - although the usual London departure point for Manchester is of course Euston, I imagine the knock-on effect could be horrendous. Even the LNER website suggests not travelling and they're not known for ever turning down a quid or two.
Engineering works on line near Euston that weekend will restrict most destinations to only 1 train per hour and only 2 instead of usual 3 per hour to Manchester.
Also Arsenal are at Liverpool for Saturday evening game so alternate routes up may also be busy.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
For the Sheff U game, if St Pancs to Sheff is expensive, have a look at LKX to Retford or Doncatraz and then get a connector to Sheff from there. Checked yesterday at you could get returns from £32 LKX to retford. Probs about £8 return to Sheff from there and takes about 30 mins.

Enjoy. I’ll be in ‘Kin Portugal