Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 08-07-2019, 11:56 AM

Eaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betray
Sheffield United (a) Sunday 18th August 2pm Live on Sky Sports

Any news on ticket arrangements / Parish points for this?

I've heard it's a Sunday game now, is this correct?

I believe we'll get 3000 or so tickets for this so I can see most getting a ticket who'd like one.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:21 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
Any news on ticket arrangements / Parish points for this?

I've heard it's a Sunday game now, is this correct?

I believe we'll get 3000 or so tickets for this so I can see most getting a ticket who'd like one.
Yes correct 2pm Sunday.

Ticket details will be availble about a month before the fixture and tickets on sale shortly after that i'd guess.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Do we still get the upper tier behind the goal?

I remember sitting there when we smashed them 0-3 in the Dowie promotion season. We were brilliant, but the main thing I remember is one bloke shouting 'HE LIKES IT IN THE MOUUUUUUTH!' every time Paddy Kenny took a goal-kick

We've already booked an Airbnb a mile from the ground for the Saturday night. Can't wait
Old 10-07-2019, 09:48 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

I remember sitting there when we smashed them 0-3 in the Dowie promotion season. We were brilliant, but the main thing I remember is one bloke shouting 'HE LIKES IT IN THE MOUUUUUUTH!' every time Paddy Kenny took a goal-kick

We've already booked an Airbnb a mile from the ground for the Saturday night. Can't wait
Was just the lower tier looking at highlights from last season on TV.

Presume that holds the required 3000 or so.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Was just the lower tier looking at highlights from last season on TV.

Presume that holds the required 3000 or so.
Actually yes you're right. Most away teams seem to have been in the lower tier in recent years.

Atmosphere will be great in both ends.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:45 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

It's just like watching Brazil rang round Brammall Lane as we smashed them in the vintage yellow shirt. What a day
Old 11-07-2019, 06:05 AM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When do we expect tickets?
Old 11-07-2019, 06:29 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Had a quick look Sunday service trains look a bit fiddly
Old 11-07-2019, 11:42 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If, clubs are still sticking to the 4 week rule for away tickets then these should go on sale w/c 23rd July

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 22-07-2019, 07:51 AM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You'd hope on sale this week, surprised it's not already on sale..
Old 22-07-2019, 08:00 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_CPFC View Post
You'd hope on sale this week, surprised it's not already on sale..
You're not really are you
Old 22-07-2019, 08:18 AM
This or twitter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
You're not really are you
Caught me out there
Old 22-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
There couldn't possibly be a better system than clubs physically posting out tickets, followed no doubt by a fax stating the order to sell them in.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:04 AM

Nth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wonder whether the club will stick with the multi tiered complex points system? I'd prefer to go by train but one of the juniors has many less points so cannot book early for both of us with certainty. Probably end up driving as a consequence.
Old 22-07-2019, 11:42 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I wonder whether the club will stick with the multi tiered complex points system? I'd prefer to go by train but one of the juniors has many less points so cannot book early for both of us with certainty. Probably end up driving as a consequence.
I think some other clubs do it by an application process. So if there are 3,000 seats in the away end, they'll sell it to the 3,000 applicants with the highest points. If there are fewer than 3,000 applicants, the remainder go on general sale. So you'll know fairly early on if all your group are able to get tickets. Given that everyone has a client reference number, I'd have thought that this would be relatively easy. It also means we don't have to worry about getting the wrong sized allocation from the selling club.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:17 PM

Nth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah, there is no easy way of doing it but I've always thought they should condense the process. Sheff U on a Sunday is a bit tricky by train as it looks like to get there for 2PM you will have to change at Doncaster.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:18 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
If he has a S/T and 1,500 points can buy ticket with 30 away S/T .
Old 22-07-2019, 12:19 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely it wouldn't be too technical for the club to build an option within your cpfc account page to indicate which away games you are interested in?

Club would have an indication ahead of agreeing allocations with other clubs.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:24 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I imagine the new ballot feature that the club introduced for gold members will have a bit of an impact on sale dates as well, as they'll have to work out how that's going to operate in reality as well.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
If he has a S/T and 1,500 points can buy ticket with 30 away S/T .
I have to say Keith that I would not pay 30 for the privilege of buying an away season ticket under any circumstances. i find that an unbelievable piece of money grabbing by the club.