Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 22-07-2019, 02:08 PM

JLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feelingJLY_CPFC has brains that could explain any feeling
I'm staying in Leeds on the Saturday night and travelling down from there for the game, already booked my train tickets

Suprised no ticket details are out yet, actually no thinking about it i'm not suprised at all with it being Palace

First away day of the season is always a good one
Old 22-07-2019, 02:51 PM
54 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLY_CPFC View Post

Surprised no ticket details are out yet, actually no thinking about it i'm not surprised at all with it being Palace
Of course it could be that the club has received no information from Sheffield Utd yet. Still, let's not miss an opportunity to have a go at the club.
Old 22-07-2019, 04:00 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I have to say Keith that I would not pay £30 for the privilege of buying an away season ticket under any circumstances. i find that an unbelievable piece of money grabbing by the club.
I agree with you I wouldn't buy one either, have had one in the past but won't see enough games to make it worthwhile having to pay £30 is a disgrace.
Old 22-07-2019, 04:03 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
I agree with you I wouldn't buy one either, have had one in the past but won't see enough games to make it worthwhile having to pay £30 is a disgrace.
It was probably worth it when the box office would sort out all your tickets for away games, but £30 just to get a 24 hour head start on tickets that generally don't sell out anyway really is peak-Parish
Old 22-07-2019, 11:14 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLY_CPFC View Post
I'm staying in Leeds on the Saturday night and travelling down from there for the game, already booked my train tickets

Suprised no ticket details are out yet, actually no thinking about it i'm not suprised at all with it being Palace

First away day of the season is always a good one
Generally, the delay with away tickets tends to be with the home club.

There again, the BO staff might all be on hols and no one signed for the tickets.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:59 PM

palace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Boxoffice told me last week that they are waiting on Sheffield United
it's nowt to do with us.
Old 25-07-2019, 07:29 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace23 View Post
Boxoffice told me last week that they are waiting on Sheffield United
it's nowt to do with us.
I expect Sheff U are trying to push for a reduced away allocation as it's their first game back up so know they can sell them to home fans

Everton's away fans could only get their tickets from this week Monday so maybe announcement tomorrow from box office tickets on sale in stages from Monday / Tuesday
Old 25-07-2019, 09:47 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
I expect Sheff U are trying to push for a reduced away allocation as it's their first game back up so know they can sell them to home fans

Everton's away fans could only get their tickets from this week Monday so maybe announcement tomorrow from box office tickets on sale in stages from Monday / Tuesday
They'll probably sell out every game this season
Old 29-07-2019, 07:18 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
The reason why Crystal Palace don't have the tickets yet is a Sheffield United problem!
The area given now is in the lower tier and it has 2910 seats .... the Premier League expect Sheffield to make 3000 seats available but this would mean using a different area and Sheffield United are pushing to keep it to 2910 ... I'm told this is the delay!
Negotiations continue I'm told by a well connected Sheffield United season ticket holding mate.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:29 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
The reason why Crystal Palace don't have the tickets yet is a Sheffield United problem!
The area given now is in the lower tier and it has 2910 seats .... the Premier League expect Sheffield to make 3000 seats available but this would mean using a different area and Sheffield United are pushing to keep it to 2910 ... I'm told this is the delay!
Negotiations continue I'm told by a well connected Sheffield United season ticket holding mate.
The 'different area' probably being the upper tier of the same stand, which doesn't fulfil the 'pitchside' requirement.

They won't want to give over a chunk of 3000 seats in either 'side' stand, as these will be full of season ticket holders, and their main home end is a no-no.

Leaves the option of having a bit of upper and a bit of lower in the 2 tier away end, with the complication of segregating the concourses
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-07-2019, 07:55 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
The 'different area' probably being the upper tier of the same stand, which doesn't fulfil the 'pitchside' requirement.

They won't want to give over a chunk of 3000 seats in either 'side' stand, as these will be full of season ticket holders, and their main home end is a no-no.

Leaves the option of having a bit of upper and a bit of lower in the 2 tier away end, with the complication of segregating the concourses
90 seats ... It's not really that much of a deal ... Rules are rules I guess unless you are Newcastle putting away fans up in the heavens..
They should just let Sheffield United stick with 2910.
Old 29-07-2019, 09:51 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Still no news on this?
Old 29-07-2019, 10:24 AM

Nth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Under three weeks now. Great to see the Premier League and individual clubs really take the requirements of away fans into account.
Old 29-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
90 seats ... It's not really that much of a deal ... Rules are rules I guess unless you are Newcastle putting away fans up in the heavens..
Plus Man Utd not having a pitch-side allocation.

If the regulation is 3,000 tickets, Sheff Utd have had plenty of time (since May) to discuss and agree a compromise with the PL. They're playing 'chicken' and we're caught in the middle.

Given the money they're geting for being promoted, tough; just spend money with a split allocation, upper and lower.

Likely solution - Shef Utd must allocate 3,000 seats, but for the first couple of matches, it will be capped at 2,910.
Old 29-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I'd be surprised if we need every last ticket of a 3000 allocation anyway, with it being on tv.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Leicester are selling their tickets for their game at Bramall Lane, and saying their allocation is 2865 (incl 10 wheelchair spaces) so it cannot be long now

Old 29-07-2019, 11:49 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Under three weeks now. Great to see the Premier League and individual clubs really take the requirements of away fans into account.
Whats the problem? Everyone that wants a ticket will get one.
Old 29-07-2019, 12:53 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I'd be surprised if we need every last ticket of a 3000 allocation anyway, with it being on tv.
First away game of the season. We'll comfortably sell out, Shirley?
Old 29-07-2019, 12:56 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Imagine some clubs will have the issue with away tickets being capped on price that they are being given an unfair financial advantage by not having 3,000 seats at £30.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 29-07-2019, 01:43 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
They are available. Wednesday for most