Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 09-07-2019, 08:45 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by marantz View Post
There are alot of people that would love to go to a game but they don't have 50 pounds too spend on a ticket if you have kids as well the club should be making football accessible not pricing a big percentage of fans out of coming to selhurst to support their team
There are plenty of seats available for the cup matches, which at around £10 per ticket are a cheaper way for new fans and families to start off.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:01 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
Joke prices. Makes me want relegation.
It's not just a Palace problem, but yes pricing is a ******* joke.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:21 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic Kev View Post
People want Millions spent on the team and but also want cheap tickets - you canít have it both ways.

Do people ever buy tickets for concerts, London Shows, Horse Racing? They are far more than the cost of a ticket to Palace. Even Surrey 20/20 games are now £30 a go.

There are teams that charge more than Palace that finish lower. Where you finish in the league isnít dependent on the price of a ticket, otherwise Arsenal would win the league every year!!

This is the reason why the development of the ground is so vital. We have to expand otherwise we are totally hamstrung in terms of income and revenue.
How long does a game of 20/20 last, how long does a game of football last
Old 10-07-2019, 03:44 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
If the tickets were priced too high we would not sell out p, if they were priced lower we would still have the same (if not worse) issue of trippers. In any business if you can seek out for X why would you sell your product for X - y ?

I have a season ticket I also have a 5 hour return trip, I have had a ST since about 1991 and kept it even when I moved away for a season and only got to 3 games last season I got to about 15 home games.

Its all about what is important to you. Being able to go to Palace is important to me even though my tickets have gone up about 40% in 5 years so a few hundred quid is worth it for me.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 10-07-2019, 03:45 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
How long does a game of 20/20 last, how long does a game of football last
How much is a 20/20 player paid ?
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 10-07-2019, 06:09 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
How much is a 20/20 player paid ?
How much are 20/20 clubs paid in TV revenue?

It's not an analogy that works really
Old 10-07-2019, 06:39 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I used to sneer at Chelsea, Arsenal & Man Utd when they were selling tickets for a bullseye+.
A couple of years down the line and we now join those greedy clubs.

£50 plus the cost of some child tickets on top to watch Palace v Everton? Nah. Everton fans in the same stand paying £30. That's nice.

And what will be the price for tickets v Watford this season?
Old 10-07-2019, 06:42 AM

lombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
the prices rarely go down if we do. They just don't go up
Prices will stay the same and Parish will simply say tremendous value as you get more games.

The only benefit maybe getting rid of his ludicrous membership scheme, when most people already have a long standing booking history. But whilst we are in premier league Parish won’t give a turd
Old 10-07-2019, 06:55 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I get a bit nostalgic when it used to be a working man's game,a couple of bob on a sat to go and see Palace play a cup of bovril and Mrs. Minchella's peanuts.Now its a bloody investment,to be honest when you see how much it costs you wonder how some do it home and away..
Old 10-07-2019, 07:04 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
Joke prices. Makes me want relegation.
Individual match ticket prices might be marginally lower in the Championship for home games, but it is a more expensive division to watch football in for those that watch home and away and I can't imagine season ticket prices would be reduced.

Last edited by Mad Raschic Ken; 10-07-2019 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:09 AM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is supply and demand. We need to increase the capacity, which I know the club are trying to do.

Frustrating for me is that I would like to bring my grandchildren to a premier league game, it is impossible to get seats together. The last few seasons they have enjoyed a few FA Cup games. Trouble is there is a generation of fans missing out. They will be adults by the time the new stand is built.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:17 AM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The club need to stop this category nonsense one price for all games split the difference between the categories 45 maximum I don’t think we won a single category a game last year as for Watford being category a that is ridiculous I’m only going to watch palace i dont care who the opposition are
Old 10-07-2019, 07:36 AM
FFS 4.4.2!!

GRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I stopped going on, a regular basis, years ago when a match ticket got to £25. There won't be a next generation
of fans after all the middle management types, only ones who can afford it now, pop their cloggs.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:45 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifill Over View Post
It is supply and demand. We need to increase the capacity, which I know the club are trying to do.

Frustrating for me is that I would like to bring my grandchildren to a premier league game, it is impossible to get seats together. The last few seasons they have enjoyed a few FA Cup games. Trouble is there is a generation of fans missing out. They will be adults by the time the new stand is built.
I suspect it might be particularly difficult to get 2/3+ seats together this season for EPL matches because the club relocated 400 fans from Block E of the LH.

Continue with the cup matches at least for now. More chance of winning those at home, which will please the youngsters. And when we play an EPL team, many kids arenít bothered whether itís a league or cup match.

Do you have a ST yourself ? Weíre in a large group and when one person canít make it, they lend their ticket to someone else in the group and then they bring a friend or family member to a game. We reshuffle seats, if necessary, so they sit together. Those with more than one kid or grandkid rotate which one they bring.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:16 AM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

Now its a bloody investment,to be honest when you see how much it costs you wonder how some do it home and away..
Home games work out about £30 a game on a season ticket, away games are capped at £30 (pretty much all that price). Cup games usually cheaper than that.

In the Championship where there is no price cap, several clubs charge away fans more than £30, plus there are 4 more away games to get to, so the Championship would almost certainly cost a 'go every away game' fan more

I dropped going to friendlies a few years ago, just to give my purse a rest - by mid-July you already start paying out for away tickets and so it continues for the following 9 months.

If I didn't go Palace home and away I could afford nice holidays and a nice car!!
Old 10-07-2019, 08:52 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
It's an absolute disgrace to charge your own fans £20 more than the away fans in the same block next to you

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 10-07-2019, 09:31 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic Kev View Post
People want Millions spent on the team and but also want cheap tickets - you canít have it both ways.

Do people ever buy tickets for concerts, London Shows, Horse Racing? They are far more than the cost of a ticket to Palace. Even Surrey 20/20 games are now £30 a go.

There are teams that charge more than Palace that finish lower. Where you finish in the league isnít dependent on the price of a ticket, otherwise Arsenal would win the league every year!!

This is the reason why the development of the ground is so vital. We have to expand otherwise we are totally hamstrung in terms of income and revenue.
All I'm seeing is a lot of words trying to justify something that is not acceptable. Wouldn't be surprised if you work for the club.

You do realise Arsenal don't charge as much as Chelsea, United, Spurs right? They at least include League Cup games with their season ticket whereas we don't. Just checked what they offer this season and it's 7 extra games and can choose if you want to attend home Europa League games and/or league cup. Not bad at all!

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 10-07-2019, 09:32 AM

aaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by libran View Post
The pricing is a disgrace, season tickets and match day tickets, it's an ageing fanbase, you only have to look round the stadium and away games to see that.
I can't see where the next generation will come from at those prices, clubs across the league are in for a real shock in 10 years time.
It's a shame we can't set the standards with this, hold some back in a certain area for match day tickets, cheap affordable prices
Absolutely. They need to lower the price for Junior/young adults.

The club need to crack down on accounts held by concierges/touts that sell the tickets on to tourists and block them. There should also be a discount for people with a purchasing history from the Championship. Separate the plastic Premier League fans from the actual fans.

Also, the glut of money from TV and commercial dwarfs the matchday revenue. Talking about wanting to buy expensive players is not connected to ticket prices in any way. It's absurd to bring that up.

This cynical attitude creates alienation between the fans and the players. This is why the atmosphere at Selhurst has been often toxic in the last three years. All of this TV money, and the fans and community see almost none of it. It just flows into the pockets of underperforming mercenaries. If your ticket price is reasonable, you might not care about Benteke being shit. When you have to pay £50 to watch him miss sitters against Everton, you start to resent his £120k a year. You feel like a chump for even applauding them.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:44 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaaa View Post

The club need to crack down on accounts held by concierges/touts that sell the tickets on to tourists and block them. There should also be a discount for people with a purchasing history from the Championship. Separate the plastic Premier League fans from the actual fans.

Also, the glut of money from TV and commercial dwarfs the matchday revenue. Talking about wanting to buy expensive players is not connected to ticket prices in any way. It's absurd to bring that up.

This cynical attitude creates alienation between the fans and the players. This is why the atmosphere at Selhurst has been often toxic in the last three years. All of this TV money, and the fans and community see almost none of it. It just flows into the pockets of underperforming mercenaries. If your ticket price is reasonable, you might not care about Benteke being shit. When you have to pay £50 to watch him miss sitters against Everton, you start to resent his £120k a year. You feel like a chump for even applauding them.
Amen
Old 10-07-2019, 10:08 AM

libran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaaa View Post

Spot on