Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 06-01-2019, 12:37 PM

Palaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
Charity is having £50m+ of debts written off a couple of times (at the expense of local businesses) so you can maintain an artificial position in the League. You should know all about that. 2p in the £ was it ?

Anyway. Good to see you eventually overcame a 10 man pub team today. Well done!
Go and look at the facts rather than spouting shit.

£30m - of which, £21m was owed to Simon Jordan. £5m to agilo and paid in full, £1.2m to other clubs and paid in full.

Which leaves £2.8m

£1.2m was to HMRC (yes, that isnít great)
£1m+ was rent on the ground to a privately owned company going bust.

That leaves £600,000

£17,000 was to St. Johnís ambulance which myself and many other palace fans chipped in to pay for.

Most of the rest was to international companies like Nike, Pukka Pies and Carlsburg.

The amount owed to ďlocal businessesĒ was very small but carry on making things up if you like.

The Palace Addiction.
A fans eye view of the 09/10 season.
Available in the club shop and online store as a paperback, as well as Amazon as a paperback and ebook. £7.99 as a PB, £3.99 as an ebook.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref...x=the+palace+a
Old 06-01-2019, 12:46 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
Charity is having £50m+ of debts written off a couple of times (at the expense of local businesses) so you can maintain an artificial position in the League. You should know all about that. 2p in the £ was it ?

Anyway. Good to see you eventually overcame a 10 man pub team today. Well done!
Your definition of charity is all messed up.

Let me educate your Sussex inbred self now - charity is passing a begging bucket around all football clubs because 5,000 so-called fans couldn't be bothered to fight for their ground.
And that's a 2 pence piece I'll never see again.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:47 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Is he wrong then mat ?
Recent threads & comments from mat:

"Happy Christmas guys"

"Happy New year guys"

"Wow, great result guys"

Is he oblivious to the fact that everyone on here (both Palace & bha) think he's complete c**t?
Old 06-01-2019, 01:37 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Your definition of charity is all messed up.

Let me educate your Sussex inbred self now - charity is passing a begging bucket around all football clubs because 5,000 so-called fans couldn't be bothered to fight for their ground.
And that's a 2 pence piece I'll never see again.
So you didn't have a 1 pence coin then
Old 06-01-2019, 01:44 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Iíd like to know what the police investigation is about . I hope it isnít something sinister.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:37 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I never want to go Selhurst in case there are too many oiks called Jasper there.
Jasper
I hope jaspercpfc doesn't read this.

Quote:
Iíd like to know what the police investigation is about . I hope it isnít something sinister.
Wait a minute. Spaces in between punctuation. Jasper. Llcoolj. Why is this so familiar?

Is this miserable c**t really dougie from NSC? I thought people were joking.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:40 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Jasper
Old 06-01-2019, 02:46 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Jasper
Dougie mate, you won't know me, i tend not to talk about Palace on NSC. I'm a big fan of yours though.

5,000 posts.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Dougie mate, you won't know me, i tend not to talk about Palace on NSC. I'm a big fan of yours though.

5,000 posts.
Youíre trying too hard jasper
Old 06-01-2019, 02:50 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh Coastal, get your own material will you. Stick to your classics of wishing cancer on people.

Wrong'un.

25 years old and your Saturday night is insulting some blokes shirt on a forum. Put your wotsit covered keyboard down and go and live.

This place is a perfect example of where you're headed young man. You don't want to end up like a certain 54 year old on here mate.

Aww come on now, there's no need to get spiteful. Jasper really makes your piss boil doesn't he?

I see Coastal's having one of his famous BBS weekend marathons. I noticed he was squabbling with Pete at 1 in the morning.

If only he put this much dedication in to getting himself to Selhurst, he might finally see his team play.
Ginger hair and called Jasper . Feck me your mother must hate you
Old 06-01-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Youíre trying too hard jasper
Mate, i have to live with the fact i've been trolled by the saddest c**t on the planet.

I thought it was odd you know of so many NSC posters. F**k i'm slow.

Old 06-01-2019, 02:54 PM

Ginger jasper
Old 06-01-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Ginger hair and called Jasper . Feck me your mother must hate you
Jasper is llcoolj on NSC, he's had many a run in with thereichstuff (Dougie) over the years.

He went missing after he made a racial remark about a picture of indian chaps at the Amex i believe.

Oh dougie.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:03 PM

Old 06-01-2019, 03:29 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jasper is llcoolj on NSC, he's had many a run in with thereichstuff (Dougie) over the years.

He went missing after he made a racial remark about a picture of indian chaps at the Amex i believe.

Oh dougie.
Jasper/llcoolj...names not your forte realy are they.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
So you didn't have a 1 pence coin then
I was feeling whimsical that day.
What's life without whimsy?
Old 06-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:

Oh dougie.
you mean like Easy 10 did on here. Made a racist remark, was hounded off for being a nasty little racist, stayed clear for a bit and then (and I am speculating here), re-registered under a new name.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 06-01-2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:07 PM

Jasperís rattled .
Old 06-01-2019, 04:10 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jasperís rattled .
Blue lights scare the crap out of him as well allegedly!
Old 06-01-2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Blue lights scare the crap out of him as well allegedly!
Sunlight too.

Pray for jinja Jasper