Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-08-2019, 01:30 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Aleem Dhar. Why ? Just why ?

Got to get rid of him

Why they donít just have the best umpires, irrespective of nationality ? Itís not the 1980ís

Rt Hon Chips is busy this weekend and they had to settle for the next best thing sadly

Jokes apart I agree. The umps are regularly marked and Dar used to be very good. This must be one of those matches where everything has gone pear shaped
Old 02-08-2019, 01:31 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
Have they just painted over the dodgy zing bails from the world cup?
That is what I thought
Old 02-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
100 partnership. Drink it in.
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
This pitch is already deteriorating.... reckon we need a lead of 100 or this could be very very tough.
Ironically Anderson would be deadly on this now......we need more than a 100 and I hope we get it
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Rt Hon Chips is busy this weekend and they had to settle for the next best thing sadly

Jokes apart I agree. The umps are regularly marked and Dar used to be very good. This must be one of those matches where everything has gone pear shaped
Got a very big weekend ahead...

Umpiring and will (hopefully) be 50* tomorrow. Itís costing me a fortune.

Cricket wanker.

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Sorry . Mentioned it yesterday. The numbers and names look so wrong. It's a test match ffs. Not hit and giggle.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:34 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
100 partnership. Drink it in.
When was the last time we had a 100 partnership?
Old 02-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
When was the last time we had a 100 partnership?
Old 02-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Binned by Muderators

Well it feels like it
Old 02-08-2019, 01:37 PM
Binned by Muderators

Burns 65* the highest score by an English opening bat not named Alistair Cook since Alex Hales' 94 in 2016. Kinell.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:37 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
**** me I hate Boycott
"200 and plenty...." F*ck off you boring old c*nt.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:40 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Aggersí boyish enthusiasm in You are the Umpire really is a delight. No sides to Aggers. Nothing fake about him
It's a pity that John Holder gets half the questions wrong.

The one about pitching on the edge of an artificial wicket is explicitly mentioned in the Laws:
Quote:
The umpire shall call and signal No ball if a ball...
- pitches wholly or partially off the pitch as defined in Law 6.1 (Area of pitch) before it reaches the line of the strikerís wicket. When a non-turf pitch is being used, this will apply to any ball that wholly or partially pitches off the artificial surface.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:42 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Lol yes it does feel like it
Old 02-08-2019, 01:45 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Got a very big weekend ahead...

Umpiring and will (hopefully) be 50* tomorrow. Itís costing me a fortune.
Oh HB for tomorrow and hopefully you won't give the captain's LBW and will get drinks bought
Old 02-08-2019, 01:48 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
"200 and plenty...." F*ck off you boring old c*nt.
We were driving down to my girlfriend's dad's earlier and listening to TMS. It was during the morning session. Boycott came on for the first time today and I turned to my girlfriend and said "you listen to this, he's going to talk about Roy for 5 mins". Well **** me if he didn't go on forever and even bought out the "people who have played test cricket like I have.." line.

Prick.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:49 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Keep going boys. This is fantastic to watch. Burns is riding his luck but has been disciplined and proving lots, including myself, wrong to date
Old 02-08-2019, 01:58 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
We were driving down to my girlfriend's dad's earlier and listening to TMS. It was during the morning session. Boycott came on for the first time today and I turned to my girlfriend and said "you listen to this, he's going to talk about Roy for 5 mins". Well **** me if he didn't go on forever and even bought out the "people who have played test cricket like I have.." line.

Prick.

I quite like Roy. He is a very good player, with a good future in front.
But feck me sideways Boycot keeps going on about technique and all that bollocks and does not stop. I think technique is very individual thing. What works for Roy may not work for Boycott or Smith.......Boycott needs to be retired maybe we should open a faceboob petetion...
Old 02-08-2019, 01:58 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Keep going boys. This is fantastic to watch. Burns is riding his luck but has been disciplined and proving lots, including myself, wrong to date
Agree
Old 02-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not sure what Burns was thinking about there not even trying to ground his bat.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Binned by Muderators

Do feel sorry for you lot listening to TMS. What a selection of cum swillers they have on there now.

Every time Boycott bangs on about technique, just tell him Steve Smith has the technique of Jack the Ripper but he has a test average of 61.