Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-09-2014, 03:48 PM
wer der waabbit

IAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses grow
sky sports

Without doubt totally revolutionised football coverage over the past 20 years. I fecking love sky sports!!!!!
Old 02-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trolling ******. You are asking for it. Just cos HF fecked up doesn't mean we actually like Sky.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:02 PM
wer der waabbit

IAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses grow
Asking for what mate?
Old 02-09-2014, 05:03 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAN WALSH View Post
Without doubt totally revolutionised football coverage over the past 20 years. I fecking love sky sports!!!!!

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:05 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haven't got Sky, won't ever get Sky.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:07 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
It's good cause it means I can watch my favourite teams from the comfort of my couch.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Clearly a wind-up, but the thread itself does raise an interesting dilemma that I suspect many of us face.

I share the dismay at what Sky has done to football in this Country. It's now a sport where only a select, very rich, handful of Clubs are able to compete for the big prizes (and by doing so, they get even richer). Gone are the days when a Team from the non-leagues can rise up and win the FA Cup as Wimbledon did - or a team like Derby County gain promotion from Division two to win the First Division title and two European Cups (at least without massive financial investment, such as that which came the way of Manchester City).

Nevertheless, it would be hypocritical of me to deny how much I appreciate Sky TV and Sky Sports in particular. Sky Sports have revolutionised how football and cricket (in particular) are covered. BBC and ITV look amateur by comparison.

Having Sky Go on my iPhone and iPad (no extra charge) is quite brilliant. The Catchup service is also very good.

I would love football to go back to how it was in the 1970s and 1980s, but I don't want to give up Sky.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:23 PM
wer der waabbit

Dont forget coverage of the gaa aswell.
galliamh abu
Old 02-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Always Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
or a team like Derby County gain promotion from Division two to win the First Division title and two European Cups (at least without massive financial investment, such as that which came the way of Manchester City).
News to Derby fans. Modern football is killing the memory of some.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:25 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I won't pay for sky but like to watch football,therefore I steal it off the internet.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
Haven't got Sky, won't ever get Sky.
This ^^^^
Old 02-09-2014, 05:28 PM
wer der waabbit

Unrivaled golf coverage
Old 02-09-2014, 05:37 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope sky are reading this. After all the negativity of the other thread hopefully this will give them a bit of a pick me up.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:40 PM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm watching Sky Sports now, wearing my Team Sky cycling kit. I'm their number 1 fan.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:48 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe Saturday we can sing a couple of songs in support of sky, just to let them know that we really do care about them and wont let a group of guys hurt everything. How about just before kick off.....

To the tune of sloop john b

We know what we are, we know what we arrrrre
Sky sports supporters, we know what we are.

Then finish it of with a rendition of "we`re proud of you"?
Old 02-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Banned by Moderators

Ali77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I agree with the sentiments behind the fanatics protest it was just the way they orchestrated it. I don't think you can lay the blame squarely at sky. In the end of the day they pump money into the game its up to the premier league and the clubs how they use it. If the big clubs said enough was enough and stopped paying the ridiculous transfers and wages it would help. Instead they continue to try and outdo eachother. I am also guilty of loving the football coverage they provide. Watching football on other channels is like going back in time.

One thing I do hate is the deadline day nonsense. Constantly going on about their 'sources'. So annoying.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:00 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Lighting flares for no reason at all,
HF fought SKY and SKY won,
HF fought SKY and SKY won.

They needed money for their displays.
HF fought SKY and got none,
HF fought Sky and got none.

To the tune of sloop john b
Old 02-09-2014, 06:04 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
I have no problem with sky. Their coverage of football is far better than the BBC, itv or bt sport
Old 02-09-2014, 06:05 PM
wer der waabbit

Not forgetting beefy bumble athers and warney what a cricket panel they have
Old 02-09-2014, 06:05 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
They've SMASHED it.