Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 01-06-2019, 03:41 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Broome will be the best out of those. Sigh, such a rank track.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:42 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Garbage race. No stars in there at all as well
Old 01-06-2019, 03:42 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Great race in terms of entertainment but poor in terms of quality- all too close - stupidly I ignored lingfield form there as thatís a similar track
Old 01-06-2019, 09:50 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will probably look at Japan for the Leger.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:11 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Garbage race. No stars in there at all as well
This gets said every year.

Sir Dragonet got done for experience.

Japan flies home for 3rd despite being totally unfancied.

The winner was the beat stayer in a truly run race.

Iíll be considering Sir Dragonet for the Arc if itís an old style race.

Telecaster gets somewhat forgiven as you canít win from Stall 1 or 2.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:39 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post

I'll forgive any horse who doesn't run well at Epsom, just like I will forgive any horse that hates Newmarket.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:03 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Also I took 33s for Sir Dragonet in the Arc after Chester, wants it soft and the Derby showed that again. Can't see why they would go St Leger with him, seems natural end to the season but worth a punt at those odds.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:04 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post

I'd been on Japan for a few weeks. Had him on E/W at 16's, which was nice.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:17 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I'd been on Japan for a few weeks. Had him on E/W at 16's, which was nice.

Starting price was 20/1 though

Ryan Moore going to lingfield for one ride in the last tonight for the queen
Old 04-06-2019, 02:37 PM
So then I says to Mabel

If Scudamore managed to get Steel Wave beaten there then I would be giving it up.

He's made such hard work out of that.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:00 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Backed my first few horses for Royal Ascot. Royal Hunt Cup - New Graduate at 10s still seems like a good bet to me, think could start at half that price.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:56 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
The lady amateur’s race should be held at a dog track somewhere.

Some of those rides were absolute shite. I’d wonder if they were fixing it if it was the men.
Old 15-06-2019, 02:43 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Jamie Spencer is such a ******* tosser. Gets the best horse beaten yet again, story of his career
Old 15-06-2019, 02:45 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Beaten by the ******* nag that I backed in the Dash... bent twats
Old 17-06-2019, 07:37 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
I know next to nothing about the flat but a good friend has told me that ew prices the following a big.

Wed - (Hunt Cup) - Settle for Bay 12/1
Sat - Sands of Mali 12/1
Old 20-06-2019, 09:46 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Away from Ascot I have backed Red Tycoon at 17/2 e/w 17:50L
Old 26-06-2019, 02:33 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Been waiting for Nitro Boost to reappear. 8/1 e/w in the Rockingham tomorrow will do me.
Old 26-06-2019, 02:48 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Did take some 14s as well ante post but it was limited to silly stakes as it was Paddy Power.
Old 29-06-2019, 04:24 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Irish racing summarised in one race there. Laughable lol
Old 29-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Lmao.

Riding bans for all if they've got any bollocks