Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-02-2019, 01:13 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1968 View Post
There stupid, they also arenít playing Berahino.
I'd say that is in part because he's at Stoke, only in part though...
Old 04-02-2019, 02:08 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Andy View Post
I wasn't that overjoyed when he rejoined, but one of the things he's particularly good at is hitting an early cross. Also the pace he crosses can sometimes be more effective. I think this will suit all our strikers more than Wilf's crossing. Just brings a different dynamic, hopefully he can stay fit.
I think, like Jeff, he is just more direct than most of team. Which is a useful thing, particularly at home when we struggle to break sides down.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:03 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
I would have rather of seen Sako come on than Benteke tonight against Man U.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:05 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I would have rather of seen Sako come on than Benteke tonight against Man U.
I think there is more chance of seeing Lord Lucan at this time....
Old 28-02-2019, 01:05 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Guessing injured?
Old 28-02-2019, 01:17 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Guessing injured?
Another great transfer window
Old 28-02-2019, 01:20 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I think he was hired as a translator (like Speroni)... nothing to do with playing the game.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:50 AM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is he still tied? Or maybe tied up somewhere and is waiting to be rescued?
Old 28-02-2019, 07:31 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Guessing injured?
He's great to have around the club, so it's cool. Absolute fraud of a player. He'll pick up his 720k for 6 months and then **** off to some league in Asia rinse and repeat.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:39 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
He's great to have around the club, so it's cool. Absolute fraud of a player. He'll pick up his 720k for 6 months and then **** off to some league in Asia rinse and repeat.
Canít blame him, weíre the mugs that keep giving him these ridiculous contracts. Hopefully him & Wickham will **** off for good in the summer!
Old 28-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Canít blame him, weíre the mugs that keep giving him these ridiculous contracts. Hopefully him & Wickham will **** off for good in the summer!
Why the hate for Wickham?
Old 28-02-2019, 09:17 AM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could have replaced Schlupp last night. Can't have been any more shite than the change we actually made.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:32 AM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
There's nowhere to put him on the bench. I'd be near certain that the same moaners here are the same ones moaning how we had such poor options on the bench after we have a few injuries.

Sako is a massive upgrade on Puncheon, Kai-Kai & Williams
Old 28-02-2019, 09:33 AM

Palacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
Sako is a massive upgrade on Puncheon, Kai-Kai & Williams

Assuming heís fit.....
Old 28-02-2019, 12:35 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Squad blocking, wage thief for way too long!
Old 28-02-2019, 12:42 PM

CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
he's been injured !!! ^
Old 28-02-2019, 01:02 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
fair point though. if everyone fit, who does he replace on the bench....
Old 28-02-2019, 01:07 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Cos he is shit and injury prone as ****. Played his first game in like 2 years and disappeared back to the treatment room.

An absolute myth he will be the saviour entirely based of one headed goal against Watford.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:20 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
Cos he is shit and injury prone as ****. Played his first game in like 2 years and disappeared back to the treatment room.

An absolute myth he will be the saviour entirely based of one headed goal against Watford.
injury prone yes, shit? no chance
Old 28-02-2019, 01:30 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I think there is more chance of seeing Lord Lucan at this time....
Why?