Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-01-2019, 01:02 AM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
I need to ring the club tomorrow. Pretty disillusioned to have forked our £45 for my kidís membership for his birthday 6 weeks ago and seen nothing since, no welcome pack, no shirt. Just a disappointed kid.
is that all?

i waited from july until this week...
Old 22-01-2019, 03:55 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds Eagle View Post
is that all?

i waited from july until this week...
yes ive received nothing either, was told it was on its way twice, given up now
Old 22-01-2019, 03:59 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Not had my Silver Membership pack either.

Not to mention I won't be getting that sleeve sponsor patch again any time soon. Admittedly I wear my keeper kit to actually play in but two games and the patch on my Orange keeper kit has already split where it's printed over a stitching seam.
Old 22-01-2019, 04:29 AM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have brought tonnes of stuff off the website and had it sent all over the world. Never had a problem

No doubt it’s a miracle as the team have to use ancient software. About time they upgrade their ecin platform.
Old 06-02-2019, 04:12 AM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Back in February. Anyone know if that pop up shop in Croydon Centrale will still be open as I understood that it would be closed late Jan.

Cheers
Old 06-02-2019, 04:39 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_burger View Post
I have brought tonnes of stuff off the website and had it sent all over the world. Never had a problem

No doubt itís a miracle as the team have to use ancient software. About time they upgrade their ecin platform.
Clothing and previous membership packs have been fine to be sent globally, just this year.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:17 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish Pete View Post
Back in February. Anyone know if that pop up shop in Croydon Centrale will still be open as I understood that it would be closed late Jan.

Cheers
I wen in there shortly before Christmas. It's a nice shop, feels much more spacious than the two at Selhurst Park. They sold a couple of things there that aren't in the Selhurst shops - player postcards and player posters.

Spoke to the retail manager, Mike Pink at one of the post Christmas matches, and he said he hoped that business would be sufficient to keep it open. IMO they need to keep doing player 'signing' events to remind people it is there. Personally unlikely to go back there though as the Parking charges at Centrale car park are a ripoff IMO
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 06-02-2019, 06:44 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Personally unlikely to go back there though as the Parking charges at Centrale car park are a ripoff IMO
DE if you park in the NCP on Wellesley Road behind Marks and Spencer it's only £4 all day.

You have to park before eight am though Early 🐦 rates
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:11 AM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish Pete View Post

Cheers

It was still open on Sunday when I went in. Didnít look like it was closing down anytime soon. Maybe worth a call to the main club shop to ask first before you set off.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:31 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
DE if you park in the NCP on Wellesley Road behind Marks and Spencer it's only £4 all day.

You have to park before eight am though Early �� rates
Similar value to Centrale car park then! There it is £4.50 for first 2 hours. Unfortunately that also equates to £4.50 for 20 minutes if you only want to pop into one shop for one thing! Thanks for suggestion, but TBH not shopping in Croydon again. (And people wonder why the High Street is dying!!)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 06-02-2019, 09:43 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Similar value to Centrale car park then! There it is £4.50 for first 2 hours. Unfortunately that also equates to £4.50 for 20 minutes if you only want to pop into one shop for one thing! Thanks for suggestion, but TBH not shopping in Croydon again. (And people wonder why the High Street is dying!!)
Madness isnít it.That pricing simply pushes more people to buy on line and not come shopping to browse at all.

Iím hoping that when the Fairfield Halls reopen that will provide more competitively priced parking.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Croydon parking is extortionate. It's about £7.20 for 3 hours, Kingston is about £3.80, and is the major reason my wife and I would rather go there now. Other than the fact it's just a niceer town centre in general too.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
When is the new regeneration of Croydon due, Hammerstein and Westfield thing, 2025

As a kid, going to Whitgift and especially Allders used to be a big thing, now it just seems grim, which **** at the council sets those stupid parking prices?
Old 06-02-2019, 10:36 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Might have totally got the wrong end of the stick, but my understanding was that the Westfield regeneration of Croydon was up in the air because Croydon Council were a bit too greedy in Section 106/infrastructure contributions.

Bit like CPFC wanting to sink £100m of investment into their local area (think of the all the extra jobs etc) but the mayor putting up loads of obstacles.

Haven't been to Allders for at least 5 years, last time I went in there it was so bargain basement that it made Grace Bros from Are You Being Served feel modern!

Old 09-03-2019, 10:21 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
I can’t get to the game today but would like to visit the Club Shop tomorrow (Sunday). The website states that it is open from 10-4 tomorrow. Can anyone confirm that it is usually open on Sundays? I’ve tried ringing but no answer & I don’t fancy a futile round trip from Cambridge tomorrow. Thanks in advance anyone.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Air Force Eagle

Air Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAir Force Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Yes mate, it's open on Sundays
Old 09-03-2019, 11:30 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Force Eagle View Post
Yes mate, it's open on Sundays
Many thanks, thatís super helpful