Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-02-2019, 04:37 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
So to the Dangerous Driving crime, you can add Driving an Unregistered Vehicle, and possibly Unsafe Vehicle. Plus I'm sure it is somehow illegal to falsely represent a company by keeping its livery while driving it after they have disposed of it.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:55 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
“Good afternoon Mr .......

Unfortunately I do not have an update for you as such.

The van in question is no longer owned by the company who's livery was on the side and was written off in April 2018. I have tried to back track to identify the driver but this is proving difficult. If I manage to identify him I will update you. I have place a police marker on the vehicle and hopefully this will be identified as soon as possible and the drivers details gathered.

At the moment I have exhausted all avenues and I am waiting for the vehicle to be found. The report will be closed pending this.

Kind regards....”

Email I received this afternoon.

I guess that’s that then.
doesn't sound promising
Old 12-02-2019, 06:02 PM

Horsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHorsham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looks like it was dumped at some point. A search for the vehicle registration on google brings up the following
Fix My Street - Problems around SE266XJ postcode (London).
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Several abandoned cars dumped, HD07EBG WF64PRX W764JCD Untaxed and no MOT Nearest road to the pin placed on the map (automatically generated by ...

Unfortunately clicking on the link, the relevant report does not seem to appear on the webpage. So possibly historic. Somebody with better IT skills might be able to locate the post. Or the Police might be able to submit some sort of data request to the site owners.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:10 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
So to the Dangerous Driving crime, you can add Driving an Unregistered Vehicle, and possibly Unsafe Vehicle. Plus I'm sure it is somehow illegal to falsely represent a company by keeping its livery while driving it after they have disposed of it.
No insurance, untaxed vehicle, failing to stop after an accident and a few more too I suspect.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:48 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
No insurance, untaxed vehicle, failing to stop after an accident and a few more too I suspect.
By luck it wasn’t death by dangerous driving .
Old 12-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
By luck it wasn’t death by dangerous driving .
maybe if it was, they'd put more effort into finding it

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!