Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-02-2019, 11:57 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
48 now for Wilf. 2 off his half century.

Edit. Soccerbase says 48 but HOL has it at 47.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 10-02-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
I think you have forgotten cup & play off goals?
Lazy Wikiing from me.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:05 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyteleafeeagle View Post
I got odds of 100/1 for Wilf to get 20 goals or more goals this season which I thought was good odds
Just another 15 goals and I can collect over a grand

Come on Wilf
Old 10-02-2019, 12:08 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
I think the goals panel will wipe that one off at the end of the season as his shot wasn't on target.
Old 23-02-2019, 08:05 PM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
49 and 50?
Hodgson. De Boer. Allardyce. Pardew. Warnock. Pulis. Holloway. Freedman. Burley. Hart. Warnock. Taylor. Dowie. Kember. Francis. Bruce. A. Smith. Coppell. Venables. Lombardo. Coppell. Bassett. Coppell. A. Smith. Coppell. Mullery. Kember. Gradi. Allison. Venables. Allison. Head. Graham. Rowe. G. Smith. Spiers. Scott. Dawes/Slade. Rooke. Butler. Irwin. Moyes. Bromilow. Tresadern. Mavin. Maley. Goodman. Robson.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:45 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEagle View Post
49 and 50?
Soccerbase say he has 50 now. HOL says 48. But they said he had 47 before he scored today's 2 so I am a bit confused.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 24-02-2019 at 12:48 AM.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:56 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
HOL? LOL.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 24-02-2019, 11:35 AM
I'm thinking about it

I am in bed ill so I have gone through them all while my other half looks after the kids...

1 Leicester home 10/11 Championship
2 Crawley home 11/12 L Cup
3 Crawley home 11/12 L Cup
4 Midd'boro home 11/12 L Cup
5 Brighton away 11/12 Championship
6 Watford away 11/12 Championship
7 Bristol City away 11/12 Championship
8 Watford home 11/12 Championship
9 Reading away 11/12 Championship
10 Cardiff home 11/12 Championship
11 Wolves away 12/13 Chmpionship
12 Wolves away 12/13 Chmpionship
13 Burnley home 12/13 Championship
14 Burnley home 12/13 Championship
15 Huddersfield home 12/13 Championship
16 Hull home 12/13 Championship
17 Brighton away 12/13 Play-off Semi-Final
18 Brighton away 12/13 Play-off Semi-Final
19 Newcastle away 14/15 PL
20 QPR home 14/15 PL
21 Stoke away 14/15 PL
22 Liverpool away 14/15 PL
23 Norwich away 15/16 PL
24 Shrewsbury home 15/16 L Cup
25 Newcastle home 15/16 PL
26 Southampton away 15/16 FA Cup
27 Stoke home 15/16 FA Cup
28 Middlesbrough away 16/17 PL
29 Swansea away 16/17 PL
30 Hull away 16/17 PL
31 Swansea home 16/17 PL
32 WBA away 16/17 PL
33 Chelsea away 16/17 PL
34 Hull home 16/17 PL
35 Chelsea home 17/18 PL
36 West Ham home 17/18 PL
37 Everton home 17/18 PL
38 Leicester away 17/18 PL
39 Bournemouth away 17/18 PL
40 Brighton home 17/18 PL
41 Brighton home 17/18 PL
42 Leicester home 17/18 PL
43 West Brom home 17/18 PL
44 Fulham away 18/19 PL
45 Watford away 18/19 PL
46 Huddersfield away 18/19 PL
47 Southamton away 18/19 PL
48 West Ham home 18/19 PL
49 Leicester away 18/19 PL
50 Leicester away 18/19 PL

50th goal for the club yesterday against the same opponent as his first and also one of the clubs he has scored the most goals against. The other of course is Brighton!

Half way to 100!

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 25-02-2019 at 08:47 PM.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:04 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Remember this thread is counting down, not up.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:23 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
Remember this thread is counting down, not up.
It's 50 to go either way!

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 24-02-2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:30 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Exactly, all the more reason to get confused!
Old 24-02-2019, 03:27 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Still 1 behind Andy Gray and 8 more to go to draw level with Cris Armstrong .
Old 24-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Still 1 behind Andy Gray and 8 more to go to draw level with Cris Armstrong .

Surpassing Armstrong’s tally has to be the realistic target for Wilf.

It would be amazing if he could do it.
Old 24-02-2019, 06:26 PM
I'm thinking about it

He should (hopefully) be in our top 10 all time appearance makers by the end of the season too.
Old 24-02-2019, 07:35 PM
For ancient football

Granada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've counted 29 'top tier' (old first division and Premiership) goals. Does that make Wilf our highest-ever scorer in the 'top tier'? I think Andy Johnson scored 20 or so in one season. But who else has stayed with us long enough to beat 29? According to Wikipedia, I think we have:

Wright 28
Bright 39
Armstrong 23

Can anyone confirm?

Last edited by Granada allover; 24-02-2019 at 07:44 PM.
Old 24-02-2019, 07:55 PM

BuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In the right team and position and if injury free etc, Wilf has a few 20+ hauls in him. Hopefully with us of course !!
Old 24-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granada allover View Post
I've counted 29 'top tier' (old first division and Premiership) goals. Does that make Wilf our highest-ever scorer in the 'top tier'? I think Andy Johnson scored 20 or so in one season. But who else has stayed with us long enough to beat 29? According to Wikipedia, I think we have:

Wright 28
Bright 39
Armstrong 23

Can anyone confirm?
You have Bright as 39, so no he isn't
Old 02-03-2019, 05:59 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
49 to go, over half way now!

Well done Wilf.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:57 PM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I am in bed ill so I have gone through them all while my other half looks after the kids...

1 Leicester home 10/11 Championship
2 Crawley home 11/12 L Cup
3 Crawley home 11/12 L Cup
4 Midd'boro home 11/12 L Cup
5 Brighton away 11/12 Championship
6 Watford away 11/12 Championship
7 Bristol City away 11/12 Championship
8 Watford home 11/12 Championship
9 Reading away 11/12 Championship
10 Cardiff home 11/12 Championship
11 Wolves away 12/13 Chmpionship
12 Wolves away 12/13 Chmpionship
13 Burnley home 12/13 Championship
14 Burnley home 12/13 Championship
15 Huddersfield home 12/13 Championship
16 Hull home 12/13 Championship
17 Brighton away 12/13 Play-off Semi-Final
18 Brighton away 12/13 Play-off Semi-Final
19 Newcastle away 14/15 PL
20 QPR home 14/15 PL
21 Stoke away 14/15 PL
22 Liverpool away 14/15 PL
23 Norwich away 15/16 PL
24 Shrewsbury home 15/16 L Cup
25 Newcastle home 15/16 PL
26 Southampton away 15/16 FA Cup
27 Stoke home 15/16 FA Cup
28 Middlesbrough away 16/17 PL
29 Swansea away 16/17 PL
30 Hull away 16/17 PL
31 Swansea home 16/17 PL
32 WBA away 16/17 PL
33 Chelsea away 16/17 PL
34 Hull home 16/17 PL
35 Chelsea home 17/18 PL
36 West Ham home 17/18 PL
37 Everton home 17/18 PL
38 Leicester away 17/18 PL
39 Bournemouth away 17/18 PL
40 Brighton home 17/18 PL
41 Brighton home 17/18 PL
42 Leicester home 17/18 PL
43 West Brom home 17/18 PL
44 Fulham away 18/19 PL
45 Watford away 18/19 PL
46 Huddersfield away 18/19 PL
47 Southamton away 18/19 PL
48 West Ham home 18/19 PL
49 Leicester away 18/19 PL
50 Leicester away 18/19 PL

50th goal for the club yesterday against the same opponent as his first and also one of the clubs he has scored the most goals against. The other of course is Brighton!

Half way to 100!
I'd forgotten about this one - that was the night I realised what a top player he was. Hell of a goal.

It could have been better.
Old 02-03-2019, 09:23 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
It was a wonderful goal. From the right side,,, bang. Amazing finish. Away end could not believe it. We conceded a late equaliser that night, but the journey back to London with my dad was a nice one talking about Wilf's goal. He is a magical talent and I am privileged to have seen him in our colours for the best part of his career.